Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Bethesda Reveals Dishonored 2

• ArmyVaultArmyVault306,835
    Posted on 15 June 15 at 06:12
    I am personally very excited for Dishonored 2. But I won't be playing the Definitive Edition of the first one. It was a great game but I am starting to get a little burnt out on the remakes.
  • Posted on 15 June 15 at 06:25
    I kind of agree on the remakes front. But not have much time to game nowadays means I have to be selective of what I buy anyways.

That said. Dishonored was one of my top games, if not THE top game of last gen for me. So an excuse to play again on PS4? Yes please!

Dishonoured 2 looks to be shaping up well.
    2 characters with different stories, plus high and low chaos playthroughs? I reckon 4 playthroughs for the full story/platinum! Sold!
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 June 15 at 06:44
    I still have Dishonored lying unplayed for PS3 and I never got farther than the first achievement on X360. Dunno why it doesn't appeal to me, it has all the ingredients that would make a great game for me.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 15 June 15 at 12:37
    I better get my butt into gear and play the first one before this one ships, so many games to do before Fallout 4 and kissing goodbye to 4-6 months.
    Balls.................Funder....Balls.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads