Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts: June 10th, 2015

• supkrissupkris438,062
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 16:37
    Phew! Thats some list...now on to some budgeting. Great discounts for sure
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 June 15 at 19:12
    Wow so much win on this list. So much I need to buy!!
    All your base are belong to us!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 June 15 at 19:18
    Great discounts, luckily there's nothing for me in there. On to my backlog...
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,907
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 20:20
    Damn, I was really hoping for God of War 1. I've got a plat in 2 so wanted to get this as a download so I don't have to buy the pair again. May give Ascension a try though.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 21:32
    Costume Quest is probably the only thing that tempts me there. Massive list though!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 11 June 15 at 04:59
    A lot of stuff on sale, but nothing for me this time thank god! I have enough to play on all my systems as it is.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 June 15 at 10:03
    On second thought I may just buy the Prince Of Persia Trilogy. I'm re-playing Forgotten Sands now and I played the 2008 Prince of Persia with much joy years ago, but I never played the original reboot trilogy. Should be fun!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 June 15 at 11:58
    True-XenoBlade said:A lot of stuff on sale, but nothing for me this time thank god! I have enough to play on all my systems as it is.I wish I could have your control. I just keep buying more and more. I think if I don't buy anymore games from now until the PS5 release, I still won't get through them all.
    All your base are belong to us!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 15 at 13:30
    With so much text munch is gonna hate me for saying this but "Read Dead Redemption" is not what the game is called smile Seeing this now since I'm checking for the Undead Nightmare price.
  • Posted on 20 June 15 at 13:40
    BillyHorrible said:With so much text munch is gonna hate me for saying this but "Read Dead Redemption" is not what the game is called smile Seeing this now since I'm checking for the Undead Nightmare price.Damn PS Blog and their typos *shakes fist*
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads