The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA Playstation Store Discounts: June 9th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar63,605
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 01:57
    So many good games discounted! Deus Ex, Dishonored, both Fallout games, Hitman: Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider: Underworld and Wolfenstein are all HIGHLY recommended!
  • TheTrueHMDTheTrueHMD124,393
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 02:42
    Since I do not own a ps3 there is pretty much nothing for me in this sale unfortunately. Good news for my wallet though.
  • Kittet3Kittet3438,880
    Posted on 10 June 15 at 04:30
    Tempted by those Fallout: New Vegas DLC prices, but I'll restrain myself since I have a friend with the ultimate edition.

Question through: Does Darksiders still have an online pass? Is that, by chance, on sale? My friend got me the game for a B-Day present, but I've been putting it off due to it's online.
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 04:52
    Kittet3 said:Tempted by those Fallout: New Vegas DLC prices, but I'll restrain myself since I have a friend with the ultimate edition.

Question through: Does Darksiders still have an online pass? Is that, by chance, on sale? My friend got me the game for a B-Day present, but I've been putting it off due to it's online.
    The online pass for DS2 was essentially a locked dungeon that you needed the code to open.
    It comes with the downloaded version as standard.
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • Posted on 10 June 15 at 06:40
    When I saw Square Enix I was half expecting games Square Enix actually made. Oh well, nothing for me here.
  • daemont101daemont101844,097
    Posted on 11 June 15 at 16:38
    Also I noticed that Hotline Miami 2 was $11.49 in the marketplace instead of $15 may just be North America or an unmentioned sale of the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.