TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Games That Need A Sequel

• Posted on 08 June 15 at 05:18
    Wouldn't mind seeing another Xenosaga. Then again I'd also like to see them re-release the others so I could brush up on the story.
  • Posted on 08 June 15 at 11:02
    Last Of Us. That's part of the main reason I bought a Ps4. Also love to see more Ratchet & Clank games and Jax & Daxter.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 June 15 at 14:02
    DARK2SHADOW said:Last Of Us. That's part of the main reason I bought a Ps4. Also love to see more Ratchet & Clank games and Jax & Daxter.Ratchet & Clank
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 08 June 15 at 14:46
    I don't think Ratchet and Clank is really hurting for another sequel just yet, number 26 will be out soon anyway
  • NaberiosNaberios275,790
    Posted on 22 June 15 at 22:05
    For me, I'd love to see an Alpha Protocol sequel. That general idea with better mechanics and better graphics would be amazing.
  • Posted on 22 June 15 at 22:47
    Naberios said:For me, I'd love to see an Alpha Protocol sequel. That general idea with better mechanics and better graphics would be amazing.Throw in some extra QA and I would buy it. The original did have some good stuff going on, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing another if they put a little bit more love into it.
  • Posted on 26 July 15 at 18:31
    The Last of Us definitely needs a sequel.
  • NekoRaveNekoRave3,623,788
    Posted on 14 October 15 at 06:25
    Castlevania: Curse of Darkness 2

Hahahaha oh wait Konami sorry.

Paper Crash: A thousand year old crystal.

A paper mario spin off xD

hmm to be really honest, like REALLY HONEST

Timesplitters 4

that game would be Game of the Millennium
  • Harris59Harris591,201,297
    Posted on 14 October 15 at 16:55
    NekoRave said:Hahahaha oh wait Konami sorry.
    Hahahaha clap
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads