TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Games That Need A Sequel

• StuTheChiefStuTheChief6,356,331
    Posted on 02 June 15 at 11:50
    Make an 'all of the above' option! dance
  • McVexyMcVexy119,771
    Posted on 02 June 15 at 12:02
    I would love a sequel to Vagrant Story. That's the one I answered for the poll, however I REALLY want a sequel to Dragon's Dogma!!! angry angry angry
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 15:56
    i would like to see a sequel for L.A. Noire but i would also like an update of Red Dead Revolver done
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 18:01
    I selected Other. Why?

The Saboteur! That's why!
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 18:05
    NuPhoenixX said:I selected Other. Why?

The Saboteur! That's why!
    The thing I really loved about Saboteur, as a smoker I really enjoyed being able to have my character light one up whenever I had a smoke laugh
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 18:20
    I picked other, shadow of the colossus needs a sequel! Or they could finally finish it's spiritual successor the last guardian!
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 18:36
    spardaslayer214 said:I picked other, shadow of the colossus needs a sequel! Or they could finally finish it's spiritual successor the last guardian!Last Guardian is to be revealed at E3 this year, right after the Crash Bandicoot reboot laugh
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 18:49
    munchmagic1986 said:spardaslayer214 said:I picked other, shadow of the colossus needs a sequel! Or they could finally finish it's spiritual successor the last guardian!Last Guardian is to be revealed at E3 this year, right after the Crash Bandicoot reboot laughGod I hope so! It made me buy a ps3 day one since it was supposed to be a launch title..I'm afraid it's going to have duke nukem syndrome and not live up to the hype I have cry
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 19:43
    Short version (the most unlikely ones): Prince of Persia 2008 and TimeSplitters.
    NFS:MW is the spiritual sequel for Burnout Paradise. It controls the same but they're real cars instead of fictional and there is customisation but no bikes

Meanwhile on other consoles I would most like more Metroid and Advance Wars, TimeShift and Halo Wars.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 19:44
    Prem-aka-Prince said:Short version (the most unlikely ones): Prince of Persia 2008 and TimeSplitters.
    NFS:MW is the spiritual sequel for Burnout Paradise. It controls the same but they're real cars instead of fictional and there is customisation but no bikes

Meanwhile on other consoles I would most like more Metroid and Advance Wars, TimeShift and Halo Wars.
    I still don't see Most Wanted as a Burnout Paradise sequel. It is obvious that is what they were going for but it just doesn't feel anything like it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 June 15 at 19:52
    munchmagic1986 said:Prem-aka-Prince said:Short version (the most unlikely ones): Prince of Persia 2008 and TimeSplitters.

I still don't see Most Wanted as a Burnout Paradise sequel. It is obvious that is what they were going for but it just doesn't feel anything like it.
    I first thought the new Hot Pursuit was a Burnout Paradise sequel, but now I think The Crew is the real spiritual sequel. It's got it all, from the activities on every corner to the fun multiplayer. Honestly, if Burnout Paradise would be made today it would look a lot like The Crew.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault308,230
    Posted on 02 June 15 at 20:23
    I put some more thought into it and even though there are a butt-load of sequels for Assassin's Creed, I still wanted a true sequel for my favorite assassin, Altair.
  • TTDog666TTDog666217,271
    Posted on 02 June 15 at 21:20
    Vagrant Story... Square used to make a habit of releasing an RPG with a wonderful combat system to match a great story (such as Vagrant Story) almost as a trial for potential changes for Final Fantasy... and then never use the system ever again and the IP would just vanish.

Vagrant Story had a wonderful risk combat system which stopped you mindlessly hacking and slashing every time else you'd never do any damage, or have to wait 3 minutes or more before moving on else you'd be screwed if you met another enemy as you struggling to hit anything with a high risk level starting the battle.
  • Posted on 02 June 15 at 21:38
    TTDog666 said:Vagrant Story... Square used to make a habit of releasing an RPG with a wonderful combat system to match a great story (such as Vagrant Story) almost as a trial for potential changes for Final Fantasy... and then never use the system ever again and the IP would just vanish.

Legend of Dragoon was another one of those tragic stories cry
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch591,160
    Posted on 03 June 15 at 00:08
    I would LOVE to see a sequel to Sleeping Dogs, I absolutely loved the game, and I'm craving for more. I will do the PS4 version again some day, but for now.. I'm hoping for a sequel!
  • GR4V1G0R3GR4V1G0R3102,619
    Posted on 03 June 15 at 02:00
    Vagrant Story, needs both a sequel and an HD remaster, was a great game, which I long since lost / sold / lent out...either way, I don't have it now, and having seen its name, I kinda wanna play it again....its closing in on 20 years since the original...

as for the rest of those titles, most are not that old, and/or IMO not very good either [before I get abuse for not liking red dead, sorry, I just don't like sandbox games]

other possibilities
    wipeout, destruction derby, tourist trophy, demon's souls, trials evolution [because its way better than fusion], Metroid [a proper one, not an FPS], r-type, gunstar heroes, discworld, day of the tentacle, timesplitters

there, that's a few I liked over the years...make me more of them please
  • Harris59Harris591,198,828
    Posted on 03 June 15 at 03:11
    I almost forgot to mention Timesplitters, glad others threw the name out there.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 03 June 15 at 10:46
    Blaster Master. (Needs no persuasive argument)
  • Posted on 03 June 15 at 13:21
    Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout! Burnout!
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 03 June 15 at 14:38
    I went for bully in the end over red dead but was close to the other option with Black (a fps on ps2) or the last of us, but im sure TLOU will get 1 in due time...

Red dead redemption is a sequel anyway, not directly but red dead revolver was first...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads