The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA Playstation Store Discounts: May 26th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar110,077
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault298,805
    Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:10
    I have a question about the Metro games for PS4...if I were to buy the Metro Redux game, that includes both games but the trophy list is the same if I were to buy them separately, right?
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:13
    iWantEllenPage said:I have a question about the Metro games for PS4...if I were to buy the Metro Redux game, that includes both games but the trophy list is the same if I were to buy them separately, right?That is correct. I think only has Xbox has a list just for the Redux package and individual list for each seperate title.
  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX93,147
    Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:30
    I saw the Saints Row 4 + Gat Out of Hell bundle on the storefront and did a doubletake. Grabbed a points card today and will definitely be downloading that bundle when I get home.
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:50
    iWantEllenPage said:I have a question about the Metro games for PS4...if I were to buy the Metro Redux game, that includes both games but the trophy list is the same if I were to buy them separately, right?Yeah, there are two separate trophy lists in Metro Redux. One for each game.
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault298,805
    Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:51
    Thanks for the response! I shall be picking up 2 games for the price of 1 today!
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 20:01
    Wow! I thought the Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell bundle price was a typo. Definitely grabbing that.
    Has anyone tried ROCK BOSHERS DX: Director's Cut? What are your thoughts?
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 20:11
    Damn Time and Eternity is now permanently $10 on the US PSN? Meanwhile it's still $70 on the Australian one, what a fucking joke.

I hear VERY mixed things about it (mostly that it's awful) but I have been meaning to play it so it's nice to know it's fairly cheap on the Yank PSN. Though, after Sorcery Saga I think I should learn to be a bit wiser with my money.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 May 15 at 22:22
    Mèh. Only kinda interesting thing is the Saints Row two game combo and it's cheaper to find it used here.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • strifekunstrifekun225,012
    Posted on 29 May 15 at 00:10
    Pretty disappointing - everythings a bit expensive. Only thing interesting for me is Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads