The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA Playstation Store Discounts: May 26th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar71,635
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault262,456
    Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:10
    I have a question about the Metro games for PS4...if I were to buy the Metro Redux game, that includes both games but the trophy list is the same if I were to buy them separately, right?
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:13
    iWantEllenPage said:I have a question about the Metro games for PS4...if I were to buy the Metro Redux game, that includes both games but the trophy list is the same if I were to buy them separately, right?That is correct. I think only has Xbox has a list just for the Redux package and individual list for each seperate title.
  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX94,725
    Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:30
    I saw the Saints Row 4 + Gat Out of Hell bundle on the storefront and did a doubletake. Grabbed a points card today and will definitely be downloading that bundle when I get home.
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:50
    iWantEllenPage said:I have a question about the Metro games for PS4...if I were to buy the Metro Redux game, that includes both games but the trophy list is the same if I were to buy them separately, right?Yeah, there are two separate trophy lists in Metro Redux. One for each game.
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault262,456
    Posted on 28 May 15 at 18:51
    Thanks for the response! I shall be picking up 2 games for the price of 1 today!
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 20:01
    Wow! I thought the Saints Row IV: Re-Elected & Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell bundle price was a typo. Definitely grabbing that.
    Has anyone tried ROCK BOSHERS DX: Director's Cut? What are your thoughts?
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 20:11
    Damn Time and Eternity is now permanently $10 on the US PSN? Meanwhile it's still $70 on the Australian one, what a fucking joke.

I hear VERY mixed things about it (mostly that it's awful) but I have been meaning to play it so it's nice to know it's fairly cheap on the Yank PSN. Though, after Sorcery Saga I think I should learn to be a bit wiser with my money.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 May 15 at 22:22
    Mèh. Only kinda interesting thing is the Saints Row two game combo and it's cheaper to find it used here.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • strifekunstrifekun134,180
    Posted on 29 May 15 at 00:10
    Pretty disappointing - everythings a bit expensive. Only thing interesting for me is Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.