The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts: May 27th, 2015

• UlvenFenrirUlvenFenrir901,453
    Posted on 27 May 15 at 13:46
    hmm. unity might be a purchase i'll make.
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch422,904
    Posted on 27 May 15 at 14:18
    Might pick up Super Stardust, and doki doki universe. Both for under 10 euro's seems pretty good to me, and my vita collection is lacking smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 May 15 at 14:23
    I'll get Liberation HD and most likely Festival Of Blood. Other titles either don't really interest me or I've got them already.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 27 May 15 at 15:22
    AFatalTouch said:Might pick up Super Stardust, and doki doki universe. Both for under 10 euro's seems pretty good to me, and my vita collection is lacking smileIt wasn't listed in the cross buy section by Sony but if I recall the PS3 and Vita editions of Doki Doki Universe are cross buy and share a list. PS4 might also be part of the cross buy but I can't remember
  • Posted on 27 May 15 at 21:37
    munchmagic1986 said:AFatalTouch said:Might pick up Super Stardust, and doki doki universe. Both for under 10 euro's seems pretty good to me, and my vita collection is lacking smileIt wasn't listed in the cross buy section by Sony but if I recall the PS3 and Vita editions of Doki Doki Universe are cross buy and share a list. PS4 might also be part of the cross buy but I can't rememberYes Munch is right the PS3 and Vita versions of Doki share a trophy list but the PS4 trophy list is seperate.
    The AUS store says it's a crossbuy on all 3 consoles so if you want it, it's not a bad deal.
    I played it a while ago when we got it free on Plus and it's quite a cool little game.
    Balls.................Funder....Balls.
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 05:00
    Funderballs_007 said:munchmagic1986 said:AFatalTouch said:Might pick up Super Stardust, and doki doki universe. Both for under 10 euro's seems pretty good to me, and my vita collection is lacking smileIt wasn't listed in the cross buy section by Sony but if I recall the PS3 and Vita editions of Doki Doki Universe are cross buy and share a list. PS4 might also be part of the cross buy but I can't rememberYes Munch is right the PS3 and Vita versions of Doki share a trophy list but the PS4 trophy list is seperate.
    The AUS store says it's a crossbuy on all 3 consoles so if you want it, it's not a bad deal.
    I played it a while ago when we got it free on Plus and it's quite a cool little game.
    Be warned though. The PS3 version is buggy as shit and will begin to freeze after a while and once it starts freezing it only increases in frequency from there. The Vita version suffers from a terrible frame rate and slowdown issues but you can at least finish it on there; thank god for Cross Save.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 May 15 at 08:22
    LunchCannon54 said:Funderballs_007 said:munchmagic1986 said:AFatalTouch said:Might pick up Super Stardust, and doki doki universe. Both for under 10 euro's seems pretty good to me, and my vita collection is lacking smileIt wasn't listed in the cross buy section by Sony but if I recall the PS3 and Vita editions of Doki Doki Universe are cross buy and share a list. PS4 might also be part of the cross buy but I can't rememberYes Munch is right the PS3 and Vita versions of Doki share a trophy list but the PS4 trophy list is seperate.
    Be warned though. The PS3 version is buggy as shit and will begin to freeze after a while and once it starts freezing it only increases in frequency from there. The Vita version suffers from a terrible frame rate and slowdown issues but you can at least finish it on there; thank god for Cross Save.
    I only played the PS4 version but I experienced freezes as well. I lost at least one saved game that way and started to just save after every planet just in case.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 20:14
    BillyHorrible said:LunchCannon54 said:Funderballs_007 said:munchmagic1986 said:AFatalTouch said:Might pick up Super Stardust, and doki doki universe. Both for under 10 euro's seems pretty good to me, and my vita collection is lacking smileIt wasn't listed in the cross buy section by Sony but if I recall the PS3 and Vita editions of Doki Doki Universe are cross buy and share a list. PS4 might also be part of the cross buy but I can't rememberYes Munch is right the PS3 and Vita versions of Doki share a trophy list but the PS4 trophy list is seperate.
    I only played the PS4 version but I experienced freezes as well. I lost at least one saved game that way and started to just save after every planet just in case.
    I thought as much about the PS4 version, wasn't quite sure though. Anyway I've just picked up Motorstorm RC, does anyone wanna boost the Wall Brawl trophy?
  • Posted on 28 May 15 at 20:25
    Yeah man hit me up!
  • Posted on 29 May 15 at 03:35
    There's nothing that even tempts me this week which I've got to say I'm glad about. I'm really trying to stop buying and start making some inroads on my digital collection.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • ZeniuxZeniux66,192
    Posted on 29 May 15 at 09:11
    This week's offers are gar-bitch. Why didn't they just make a sale about Ubisoft games, and not just the AC franchise... then we have a deal.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.