Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

TT Review - Nom Nom Galaxy

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 15 at 07:12
    Nice review, I know you like these types of games, the part at the bottom positives / negatives, statement and score is that only available for official tt reviews because I would have liked to edit my review for pure pool and add pictures and make it more like this.
  • Posted on 19 May 15 at 13:32
    M0j0s_D0j0 said:Nice review, I know you like these types of games, the part at the bottom positives / negatives, statement and score is that only available for official tt reviews because I would have liked to edit my review for pure pool and add pictures and make it more like this.Thanks mate, and yes I believe so. You can still add pictures though, if I recall the user reviews auto format images just as blogs do.
  • Posted on 19 May 15 at 22:33
    munchmagic1986 said:M0j0s_D0j0 said:Nice review, I know you like these types of games, the part at the bottom positives / negatives, statement and score is that only available for official tt reviews because I would have liked to edit my review for pure pool and add pictures and make it more like this.Thanks mate, and yes I believe so. You can still add pictures though, if I recall the user reviews auto format images just as blogs do.Yup just like solutions, post the image url. img tags too for the captions, see TrueAchievements
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads