The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

North America PSN Flash Sale: May 15th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar71,650
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault262,464
    Posted on 16 May 15 at 23:37
    There are some excellent games on this list. Unfortunately I won't be partaking in this sale. I just don't need any games at the moment.
  • Thomas-RuthThomas-Ruth145,812
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 00:27
    Luckily enough, the next 5 games i was planning on buying were on offer smile I am a happy Lombax this week.
  • takutonekotakutoneko91,144
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 01:58
    Some excellent games there at a steal of a price...Happy i don't own a NA account...Don't need to add more games to my backlog.
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 02:58
    Picked up Soul Sacrifice Delta from the sale.
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • MaximumTravMaximumTrav128,949
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 03:10
    Finally a chance to get strangers wrath on sale!
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 03:42
    There's actually some pretty good games there, but surprisingly nothing really jumps out at me to get right this second. I dunno, maybe I will but yeah.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91467,526
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 03:50
    I was almost tempted by Okami and The Run, but I just spend enough money on the EU sale, so I'll resist. I don't REALLY want them anyway, I'd just be buying them for the sake of it. Flower I'll wait till a decent sale on the flower/fl0w/journey triple pack.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 15 at 07:37
    What the fuck, Mass Effect Trilogy for $4,80? That trilogy is on sale for EU for €17,50!
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 08:48
    BillyHorrible said:What the fuck, Mass Effect Trilogy for $4,80? That trilogy is on sale for EU for €17,50!This is far too common a theme with playstation at the moment. Pretty much everything on the EU side is considered a lower priority as far as their digital presence is concerned.

And to make things worse, when they've been pulled up on it, they used to spout BS at us, now we've seen through it, they just don't respond to our problems, ever.

Best five minutes I ever spent opening an NA account.
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 11:18
    TroubleMaker411 said:BillyHorrible said:What the fuck, Mass Effect Trilogy for $4,80? That trilogy is on sale for EU for €17,50!This is far too common a theme with playstation at the moment. Pretty much everything on the EU side is considered a lower priority as far as their digital presence is concerned.

And to make things worse, when they've been pulled up on it, they used to spout BS at us, now we've seen through it, they just don't respond to our problems, ever.

Best five minutes I ever spent opening an NA account.
    That's far too common a theme with the gaming climate in general. When Euros and Ausfags like me get shafted by this kind of shit with release dates, prices and problems with games and whatnot it goes largely ignored it but when Americans don't get one thing WOAH BETTER STOP THE PRESSES AND MAKE ABOUT FIVE ARTICLES ABOUT WHY AMERICANS DON'T GET THIS ONE GAME and they will whine and whine and whine until they get what they want (see Operation Rainfall). Pfffft you Euros didn't get that? Shut the fuck up and stop whining but oh no we can because we're American.

Really shits me.
  • GuppethGuppeth192,727
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 12:50
    I just set up a US account but PSN sign-in is down. roll Hope it comes back up soon, I want Flower and The Wolf Among Us.
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 15:53
    BillyHorrible said:What the fuck, Mass Effect Trilogy for $4,80? That trilogy is on sale for EU for €17,50!Mass Effect Trilogy doesn't include all the DLC. The European sale has a sale on most of the ME1-3 DLC.

We almost never get sales on DLC here in North America.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 15 at 17:05
    DragonessHera said:BillyHorrible said:What the fuck, Mass Effect Trilogy for $4,80? That trilogy is on sale for EU for €17,50!Mass Effect Trilogy doesn't include all the DLC. The European sale has a sale on most of the ME1-3 DLC.

We almost never get sales on DLC here in North America.
    With flash sales like this I think you're not allowed to complain about not getting DLC sales. I'm not looking for DLC, I'm just looking for the main games.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 17:40
    All three Mass Effects for $5.00 - that's an amazing price, DLC or not. Love that.
    Nobody but you...
  • BumbuliuzBumbuliuz252,728
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 17:51
    Been meaning to pick up the Mass Effect: Trilogy for some time and finally did it. Also grabbed Terraria for the PS4.
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo102,207
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 20:13
    iWantEllenPage said:There are some excellent games on this list. Unfortunately I won't be partaking in this sale. I just don't need any games at the moment.This is the eternal struggle with these sales. Most folks, like me, have a backlog of countless digital titles they bought on offer previously. Often a three-digit number of games. Yet seeing such quality games for so cheap, it's hard to fight the impulse to get such a deal. Even if you know you'll likely never play it. They are banking on people falling towards the latter of the two, of course. It's why Steam Sales and Humble Bundles make such a killing on PC.
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,043
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 21:16
    Is The Raven, a season pass for all the episodes?
    The King of Hyrule
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar71,650
    Posted on 17 May 15 at 21:27
    Linkx41 said:Is The Raven, a season pass for all the episodes?They didn't clarify but, with that starting price, I would assume it's for the entire season.
  • Posted on 17 May 15 at 21:51
    ShinUkyo said:This is the eternal struggle with these sales. Most folks, like me, have a backlog of countless digital titles they bought on offer previously. Often a three-digit number of games. Yet seeing such quality games for so cheap, it's hard to fight the impulse to get such a deal. Even if you know you'll likely never play it. They are banking on people falling towards the latter of the two, of course. It's why Steam Sales and Humble Bundles make such a killing on PC.And that makes Steam famous too, giving them the upper-hand in just about everything PC gaming related. Not on Steam? No Steam sales? Screw it, I'm not playing it until it's a fiver. If Sony could adopt this system across the board they will be rolling in it. Now time to convince the developers...some of whom are already on Steam...ow, my brain hurts already!
    “Dreams are important... never underestimate them.”
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.