Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Bound for PS4

• ArmyVaultArmyVault308,230
    Posted on 12 May 15 at 17:35
    Looks good. I know some friends who are probably going crazy right about now!
  • Posted on 12 May 15 at 18:36
    I'd really like to know what exactly happened between Igarashi and Ayami Kojima. She served as the designer for all his games since Symphony of the Night until Aria of Sorrow, then suddenly all his games had that generic anime art (with Judgement having that super bondage anime art). She brought so much to the series, and when he stopped using her designs, that's when I lost interest in the series completely (until Lords of Shadow brought back the mature look). It's a shame he's sticking with the generic look again.
  • Posted on 12 May 15 at 22:43
    It's amazing how quickly this game got the money it needed for an initial goal, and already reached 3 times as much...

Can't wait for the release. Soundtrack is promising to be really good, which is always a big part for me in such type of games.
    The art is looking good, hopefully they can make the game look the same using the 2.5D graphics. I'm usually not the fan of 2.5D, but if it's going to look like that, I'm all for it!
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • RhinoVanDamRhinoVanDam928,376
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 00:40
    One of 4 games I have backed, so far:

This
    Yooko-laylee
    Adventures of pip
    Deadwood
  • DtK16478DtK1647888,699
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 10:12
    So happy to be one of the backers and managed to ensure me a physical copy of the game.
  • Posted on 13 May 15 at 15:40
    DtK16478 said:So happy to be one of the backers and managed to ensure me a physical copy of the game.Same here, was tempted to go for the extra $100 edition but as it was $60 for the retail was a bit expensive. Still, very happy I will one day get a copy, this should be really good!
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,112
    Posted on 13 May 15 at 16:06
    I'm quite tempted by the physical copy, but I've never backed a kickstarter before.
    Odds are good I won't even remember I backed something like this when 2017 rolls around!
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads