Game Discussion: Bloodborne

Must be an easier way to use .....

• Posted on 09 May 15 at 16:48, Edited on 09 May 15 at 17:01 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    EDIT: Sorry been up all night and very sleepy, the answer is in my 2nd EDIT further down the page for anyone else who is in sleepy mode and being a dumb dumb.

Items like Molotov Cocktails than the options button> Inventory then have a UI cover the entire screen, select what ever item it may be in my case just starting the game Molotov Cocktails > Press cn_X then "use & discard" window pops up still covering the the UI already blocking the screen from you seeing what is going on around you then blindly pressing "use" hoping it hits a target and that he has not moved.

This is bad if there is no other way to use such items.

I don't see an option to map it to something that does not open a UI that covers the entire screen allowing me to make sure i will hit my target.

I am however extremely tired and may have of overlooked something?

EDIT & Solution
    Ha ha this would always happen at TA when i left that god forbidden place lol

I would post a question and just as i post than answer is on the screen in front of my eyes lol

Anyway i may as well post the answer for people who may also be sleepy and don't see it staring them in the face.

Hit options, scroll down to the bottom set of tiles, press cn_X and you can insert your quick item in there by selecting which ever you want.

Hey thanks Mitchcraft_nM3

No worries Mitch glad to help wink
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads