The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA Golden Week Sale and Other Discounts

  • PunkyliarPunkyliar63,605
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 21:13
    I don't know how you don't go insane putting these lists together. Good effort.

    Still waiting for those huge Resi sales!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 29 April 15 at 21:15
    Wow, so many discounts and nothing to get me going.

    Also, nice to see that Europe is finally landing the better part of a deal, a lot of the titles on here are cheaper in the EU sale.
    "I'm Batman" - Batman
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 21:23
    iWantEllenPage said:I don't know how you don't go insane putting these lists together. Good effort.
    I just put together the EU sale, I have found myself laughing maniacally for no reason at all every couple hours........
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 21:41
    Suikoden 2, so good.
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 23:24
    What, NA's getting a golden week sale? Why, how many people in NA really knew what golden week is? Just us otaku xD
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 23:31
    So....what is Golden Week? Lots of things I don't have in this one.
    Nobody but you...
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar63,605
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 23:33
    munchmagic1986 said:iWantEllenPage said:I don't know how you don't go insane putting these lists together. Good effort.
    I just put together the EU sale, I have found myself laughing maniacally for no reason at all every couple hours........
    You go cross-eyed after a while...
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 03:58
    BlueSeptember17 said:So....what is Golden Week? Lots of things I don't have in this one.A Japanese "Labor Day" of sorts that honors various different holidays, combined into a week long celebration.

    My personal definition: a reason for popular anime's to not be published cry
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 06:08
    UGH! Damn ... I would love some of those RPG's in this sale. Why can't EU have this sale, I'm super unhappy! cry
  • strifekunstrifekun133,377
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 06:53
    I gotta say, some of these prices are really good. Super tempted to buy a shit ton.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 April 15 at 07:42
    East1999Eternal said:BlueSeptember17 said:So....what is Golden Week? Lots of things I don't have in this one.A Japanese "Labor Day" of sorts that honors various different holidays, combined into a week long celebration.

    My personal definition: a reason for popular anime's to not be published cry
    So it's like the superbowl then. I don't care for it but still it causes all fun shows not to be shown on tv.
    "I'm Batman" - Batman
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch415,114
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 10:32
    True-XenoBlade said:UGH! Damn ... I would love some of those RPG's in this sale. Why can't EU have this sale, I'm super unhappy! cryTook the words right out of my mouth, would've loved to grab a bunch of these cry
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 13:06
    AFatalTouch said:True-XenoBlade said:UGH! Damn ... I would love some of those RPG's in this sale. Why can't EU have this sale, I'm super unhappy! cryTook the words right out of my mouth, would've loved to grab a bunch of these cryIs there no legit way to get a U.S. Account in the EU? Like, I'm wanting to throw my money at them but they just won't take it!!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 30 April 15 at 13:47
    True-XenoBlade said:AFatalTouch said:True-XenoBlade said:UGH! Damn ... I would love some of those RPG's in this sale. Why can't EU have this sale, I'm super unhappy! cryTook the words right out of my mouth, would've loved to grab a bunch of these cryIs there no legit way to get a U.S. Account in the EU? Like, I'm wanting to throw my money at them but they just won't take it!!You can just create a US account... It's "legit" in the sense that PS accounts can't be moved to another region once created so everybody who moves from EU to US for real also has to create a new account.
    "I'm Batman." - Batman
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91465,190
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 18:08
    True-XenoBlade said:AFatalTouch said:True-XenoBlade said:UGH! Damn ... I would love some of those RPG's in this sale. Why can't EU have this sale, I'm super unhappy! cryTook the words right out of my mouth, would've loved to grab a bunch of these cryIs there no legit way to get a U.S. Account in the EU? Like, I'm wanting to throw my money at them but they just won't take it!!Yeah, just create a US account (use a random address in the states). You can add funds to your wallet by buying $ cards from sites like amazon.com. The address you use for them doesn't matter, as it emails you the code (or its readable from the site). I put mine in Delaware, since i think there's some kind of tax they don't pay for online transactions. I use my account for all the flash sales; 60p per game? YES PLEASE!

    OT: Nothing tempting me here really, I've been spoilt by sales so now I don't like paying more than £5 for a game laugh
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 19:52
    MonkeyBrad91 said: Yeah, just create a US account (use a random address in the states). You can add funds to your wallet by buying $ cards from sites like amazon.com. The address you use for them doesn't matter, as it emails you the code (or its readable from the site). I put mine in Delaware, since i think there's some kind of tax they don't pay for online transactions. I use my account for all the flash sales; 60p per game? YES PLEASE!

    OT: Nothing tempting me here really, I've been spoilt by sales so now I don't like paying more than £5 for a game laugh
    Done and done, bought a few things now. Ahhh man I can finally buy stuff from the US marketplace, wish I bothered before hand.
  • Posted on 05 May 15 at 03:08
    At the end of this sale I've spent more money than I can reasonably afford but, oh, the titles! The prices! Not even sure if I'll like half of them and I still don't care! laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.