Please click here to read the story: EU PSN Sales Now On
  • dontVanekdontVanek22,154
    Posted on 29 April 15 at 20:28
    Na better get this love too
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 April 15 at 21:12, Edited on 29 April 15 at 21:37 by
    Lots and lots of good sales.

For me: LIMBO and Star Wars TFU II including DLC.
    "I'm Batman" - Batman
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 02:46
    Wow, so many to choose from! Limbo and Unmechanical kind of appeal to me, and also maybe Monopoly..
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • takutonekotakutoneko91,330
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 05:06
    Yep...Picked up two games but so close to finishing off all my disc games that I actually needed some..SO..Sale came at a great time toast
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 08:52
    Limbo... the only platformer i've ever loved!
    Hand of Fate for me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 April 15 at 08:52
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:Wow, so many to choose from! Limbo and Unmechanical kind of appeal to me, and also maybe Monopoly..I'm not touching Monopoly but LIMBO and Unmechanical are good, worth their original price. Only reason I didn't buy LIMBO yet was because I already paid full price on X360.

Also, do you like Star Wars? Because for less than €4 for Force Unleashed II plus Endor DLC, I can't think of a reason not to buy it. It's even 54 cents cheaper than LIMBO!
    "I'm Batman" - Batman
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 11:12
    Picked up Revelations 2 Episode 1 on the PS3, also the Operation Raccoon City DLC. Any one know why the only piece of RE6 DLC on sale was a map pack when the other games at it all?
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 14:09
    Hmmm which Resident Evil to pick up. Already have the REmake on here and 4 on 360 which I still haven't finished, as well as the Chronicles games and all the PS1 ones. Despite all I've heard I've been meaning to give 6 a go as I hear it's a legitmately fun shooter when taken on its own, but then again I liked what little I played of 5 back on 360 and having all the DLC in the Gold edition might be nice.

ALSO I've been meaning to give Revelations a go but I hear it doesn't work as great as a console game as it does a 3DS game. I dunno, does anyone have any solid experience with both versions? And also Code Veronica X as well but that's not cheap enough at that price. Even Operation Racoon City despite how shit I hear it is at that price is tempting. Might chuck another tenner on my account and see what happens. Revelations 2 nah, maybe if the whole thing was on sale.
  • Posted on 30 April 15 at 14:38, Edited on 30 April 15 at 14:39 by MysticalShadow86
    LunchCannon54 said:Hmmm which Resident Evil to pick up. Already have the REmake on here and 4 on 360 which I still haven't finished, as well as the Chronicles games and all the PS1 ones. Despite all I've heard I've been meaning to give 6 a go as I hear it's a legitmately fun shooter when taken on its own, but then again I liked what little I played of 5 back on 360 and having all the DLC in the Gold edition might be nice.

ALSO I've been meaning to give Revelations a go but I hear it doesn't work as great as a console game as it does a 3DS game. I dunno, does anyone have any solid experience with both versions? And also Code Veronica X as well but that's not cheap enough at that price. Even Operation Racoon City despite how shit I hear it is at that price is tempting. Might chuck another tenner on my account and see what happens. Revelations 2 nah, maybe if the whole thing was on sale.
    Revelations is actually very good considering its a port from a handheld version. In all honstly I'd get that rather than 6. RE6 wasnt received very well and its not really very good. But definatly get 5 (especially if youve never finished it, as 5 is my all time fav.)

Feel free to hit me up for 5 if you want to go though it on Professional (I've got unlimted ammo so, all the ammo would be yours.)
  • imKrivnximKrivnx23,100
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 16:46
    This is absolutely bonkers!
    i wish we had the golden sale week of na u_u
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91466,318
    Posted on 30 April 15 at 18:36
    Too bad the under £16 sale doesn't include PS3 games, some nice stuff in that one. Resident evil doesn't interest me, and I'm not that into Star Wars either -- But think I'll pick up Force unleashed 2 (+Endor ofc). For that price, how can I say no?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 April 15 at 18:50
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Too bad the under £16 sale doesn't include PS3 games, some nice stuff in that one. Resident evil doesn't interest me, and I'm not that into Star Wars either -- But think I'll pick up Force unleashed 2 (+Endor ofc). For that price, how can I say no?Almost exactly my opinion, except I'm really into Star Wars.
    "I'm Batman." - Batman
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91466,318
    Posted on 01 May 15 at 02:25, Edited on 01 May 15 at 02:26 by MonkeyBrad91
    BillyHorrible said:MonkeyBrad91 said:Too bad the under £16 sale doesn't include PS3 games, some nice stuff in that one. Resident evil doesn't interest me, and I'm not that into Star Wars either -- But think I'll pick up Force unleashed 2 (+Endor ofc). For that price, how can I say no?Almost exactly my opinion, except I'm really into Star Wars.Haha, I should like Star Wars more; I'm like the worst geek ever. I ended up picking up Unmechanical: Extended Edition too -- Love me some puzzle-platformers (Which hence forth shall be known as Puzzformers).
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 May 15 at 06:29, Edited on 01 May 15 at 08:31 by
    MonkeyBrad91 said:BillyHorrible said:MonkeyBrad91 said:Too bad the under £16 sale doesn't include PS3 games, some nice stuff in that one. Resident evil doesn't interest me, and I'm not that into Star Wars either -- But think I'll pick up Force unleashed 2 (+Endor ofc). For that price, how can I say no?Almost exactly my opinion, except I'm really into Star Wars.Haha, I should like Star Wars more; I'm like the worst geek ever. I ended up picking up Unmechanical: Extended Edition too -- Love me some puzzle-platformers (Which hence forth shall be known as Puzzformers).Then you should also enjoy LIMBO*. Less puzzle en more platform than Unmechanical, but still a great game and in my opinion well worth even the normal price. I think it has a demo so you can safely try it out.

On Star Wars: I thinkI enjoyit more than I should. I know the story is stupid, the kid from I and the romance from II is just plain awful, and George Lucas couldn't write good dialogue to save his life (rumor is that during IV-VI, the actors improvised their asses off with the dialogue they had been given, whichis why those seem less awful. Lucas made them stich to the script with I-III). But then there's another space battle and then I know again why I love these films so much: great music and cool starships!

I really have high hopes for the Disney Star Wars films. If I'm correct, these will become the best Star Wars films ever.

edit:* just be sure to have something like Peggle2 ready to play after you finish LIMBO.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 03 May 15 at 08:08
    MysticalShadow86 said:LunchCannon54 said:Hmmm which Resident Evil to pick up. Already have the REmake on here and 4 on 360 which I still haven't finished, as well as the Chronicles games and all the PS1 ones. Despite all I've heard I've been meaning to give 6 a go as I hear it's a legitmately fun shooter when taken on its own, but then again I liked what little I played of 5 back on 360 and having all the DLC in the Gold edition might be nice.

Revelations is actually very good considering its a port from a handheld version. In all honstly I'd get that rather than 6. RE6 wasnt received very well and its not really very good. But definatly get 5 (especially if youve never finished it, as 5 is my all time fav.)

Feel free to hit me up for 5 if you want to go though it on Professional (I've got unlimted ammo so, all the ammo would be yours.)
    I am leaning toward Revelations and 5 to be honest so I'll probably grab them at the very least. Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I'll take you up on it if I do end up needing your help :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.