Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week Of April 27th, 2015

• Posted on 27 April 15 at 17:59, Edited on 27 April 15 at 18:51 by ScutumMagister
    Shouldn't Operation Abyss actually be in next week's retail release topic since it's still 1.5 weeks before it comes out?
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • Posted on 27 April 15 at 18:07
    Yeah...just a heads up...avoid the golf club like the plague...horrid game...hold out for Rory in July or whenever
  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX95,693
    Posted on 27 April 15 at 19:02
    I'm thinking of ways to quietly bring Omega quintet into the house without the wife noticing it....she'd mock me for picking up that one...
  • Posted on 27 April 15 at 19:08
    Picking up Omega Quintet, passing on the Golf Club. Might check out Rory but no Masters???
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault266,294
    Posted on 27 April 15 at 22:34
    Nothing for me this week!
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar79,372
    Posted on 27 April 15 at 22:36
    ScutumMagister said:Shouldn't Operation Abyss actually be in next week's retail release topic since it's still 1.5 weeks before it comes out?That's correct. I've removed it.
  • Posted on 27 April 15 at 23:58
    Punkyliar said:ScutumMagister said:Shouldn't Operation Abyss actually be in next week's retail release topic since it's still 1.5 weeks before it comes out?That's correct. I've removed it.Well I'm still almost jealous about EU getting it about a month before the US does since it's one of my most anticipated titles of the year.
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • Posted on 28 April 15 at 01:47
    Tropico 5 is finally coming out for PS4 as well on the 28th.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 April 15 at 09:31
    NuPhoenixX said:I'm thinking of ways to quietly bring Omega quintet into the house without the wife noticing it....she'd mock me for picking up that one...As well she should you coward!

.... of course, that's easy for me to say as i only have to hide my illicit games stash from the cat! laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.