Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Six New Indie Titles Coming West

• GAMERJETGAMERJET547,085
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 06:10
    That's good they are coming West. Saves me the hassle of having to buy a PSN Yen ticket and navigating Japanese.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 15 at 07:12
    TorqueL looks like a game for me, the rest not so much.
  • Posted on 23 April 15 at 11:14
    I´ll be getting for sure 4 of them.
    Prismatic Solid, Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae and Astebreed.
    Torquel I´ll skip and Croixleur Sigma I´ll wait to see some more.
    If it´s crap like Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, Toukiden and some other Vita arena based stuff I´ll pass.
  • strifekunstrifekun146,802
    Posted on 23 April 15 at 14:56
    Croixleur Sigma, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, and Astebreed can all be bought on Steam if anyone is interested in finding out more about them.
  • Posted on 23 April 15 at 21:29
    GAMERJET said:That's good they are coming West. Saves me the hassle of having to buy a PSN Yen ticket and navigating Japanese.How you buy yen cards i want double dragon lol
  • Posted on 23 April 15 at 23:52
    FNL4EVA23 said:GAMERJET said:That's good they are coming West. Saves me the hassle of having to buy a PSN Yen ticket and navigating Japanese.How you buy yen cards i want double dragon lolplay-asia.com probably has them.
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo103,350
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 02:34
    strifekun said:Croixleur Sigma, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, and Astebreed can all be bought on Steam if anyone is interested in finding out more about them.I was just about to mention how a bunch of these are Steam games. I own the aforementioned games on Steam myself, but I've sadly not even touched them. Having the PS4 ports, along with trophies and hopeful additions over the Steam port, will give folks here a lot of incentive to really give them a go.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET547,085
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 03:39
    limelight1979 said:FNL4EVA23 said:GAMERJET said:That's good they are coming West. Saves me the hassle of having to buy a PSN Yen ticket and navigating Japanese.How you buy yen cards i want double dragon lolplay-asia.com probably has them.Yep, I use play-asia.com
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • xTOTHOROxTOTHORO378,711
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 04:03
    These look interesting, looks like it will be a good summer (aside from the damage to my wallet).
  • Fiona_ResphaFiona_Respha184,456
    Posted on 24 April 15 at 16:22
    ShinUkyo said:Having the PS4 ports, along with trophies and hopeful additions over the Steam port, will give folks here a lot of incentive to really give them a go.Adding to that, Prismatic Solid / Croixleur Sigma / Astebreed have plats. smile
    http://www.trueachievements.com/Al+Soure.htm
  • XonatronXonatron15,228
    Posted on 26 April 15 at 05:25
    Playism is a cool publisher. They are all about bring Japanese titles to the rest of the world.
    Matthew Doucette, Xona Games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.