Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: April 15th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,382
  • Posted on 16 April 15 at 09:00, Edited on 16 April 15 at 09:00 by A_Tennis_Giraffe
    Contemplating picking up Home while it's half price...
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 16 April 15 at 09:26
    Gettin' real sick of that pixel artstyle. Get original, devs. I know it's cheap and shit but you can at least try to do something different.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 15 at 12:38, Edited on 16 April 15 at 13:05 by
    LunchCannon54 said:Gettin' real sick of that pixel artstyle. Get original, devs. I know it's cheap and shit but you can at least try to do something different.I completely agree. I'm sick of 8 bit games, "rogue" likes, yet more twin stick shooters etc. Personally speaking, i didn't buy a PS4 for this. I'd rather see less games of better quality than weekly updates of poor, cheap and/or lazy games. The gaming industry is no better off for it, neither are we as consumers and players.
    Cue the mindless defence of capitalism and all it's wonders....
  • Posted on 16 April 15 at 18:07, Edited on 16 April 15 at 19:27 by ScutumMagister
    (Removed this section because I came off like a dick and didn't mean to).

I thought you guys already had Costume Quest 2 release but I did a quick search and saw that it's had problems getting certified so it could be released. In some ways it's not as good as the first one but it's still a lot of fun so I hope anyone that gets it enjoys it.
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • Posted on 16 April 15 at 19:25, Edited on 16 April 15 at 19:27 by ScutumMagister
    My apologies, I was actually going to edit that out because I let a rather annoying day at work color my interaction here and I shouldn't have. Having said that, I agree with you completely, I would much rather have remasters of some PS1 and 2 games than the plethora of variations on platformers we keep getting. Especially given there are so many great PS1 and 2 games that have never been added to the PS3 store. But some people enjoy those games so I really can't begrudge them that.
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • Posted on 16 April 15 at 23:14
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:Contemplating picking up Home while it's half price...Why didn't you get it the other month from the USA sale for $1?

LunchCannon54 said:Gettin' real sick of that pixel artstyle. Get original, devs. I know it's cheap and shit but you can at least try to do something different.Agreed. I thought for $1 cant complain but I can as I have to play the game in 1 hour turns as the graphics hurts my eyes.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 15 at 11:20, Edited on 17 April 15 at 11:28 by
    ScutumMagister said: I would much rather have remasters of some PS1 and 2 games than the plethora of variations on platformers we keep getting. Especially given there are so many great PS1 and 2 games that have never been added to the PS3 store. But some people enjoy those games so I really can't begrudge them that.Absolutely! Each to their own, and i would never want to stop others enjoying these games. It would just be so nice to see something other than these kinds of titles for a change. I'd be so pleased to see Legacy of Kain or Medal of Honour for example... that'd get my wallet moths fluttering! I guess there maybe technical reasons for not doing ports of older titles, but i reckon they'd outsell many of the titles being offered recently.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.