The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU PS Store Easter Sale Part 2

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,375
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch441,418
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 02:06
    Is the Walking Dead (vita) the full game, or just the first episode? It comes up as the ''full'' game when I look in the store, but I'm a little hesitant as they put the SP for the Second season on sale aswell. If anyone could clarify this for me, that would be awesome!
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 02:19
    AFatalTouch said:Is the Walking Dead (vita) the full game, or just the first episode? It comes up as the ''full'' game when I look in the store, but I'm a little hesitant as they put the SP for the Second season on sale aswell. If anyone could clarify this for me, that would be awesome!It was only ever released as the full season if I recall.
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek653,465
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 05:55
    AFatalTouch said:Is the Walking Dead (vita) the full game, or just the first episode? It comes up as the ''full'' game when I look in the store, but I'm a little hesitant as they put the SP for the Second season on sale aswell. If anyone could clarify this for me, that would be awesome!Episodes are usually priced around £3.99 each and the season pass being £14.99 or £15.99 (dependent on platform).
    As the 'was' price is £14.99, it'll be the season pass (along with what Munch said).
  • McVexyMcVexy107,825
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 08:20
    May try and grab the two Walking Dead's for Vita. My Vita backlog is getting bigger than my console one... and I don't even own one! warning
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 08:45
    Rather tempted by TWAU on the Vita...
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch441,418
    Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:18
    munchmagic1986 said:AFatalTouch said:Is the Walking Dead (vita) the full game, or just the first episode? It comes up as the ''full'' game when I look in the store, but I'm a little hesitant as they put the SP for the Second season on sale aswell. If anyone could clarify this for me, that would be awesome!It was only ever released as the full season if I recall.Pipsqweek said:AFatalTouch said:Is the Walking Dead (vita) the full game, or just the first episode? It comes up as the ''full'' game when I look in the store, but I'm a little hesitant as they put the SP for the Second season on sale aswell. If anyone could clarify this for me, that would be awesome!Episodes are usually priced around £3.99 each and the season pass being £14.99 or £15.99 (dependent on platform).
    As the 'was' price is £14.99, it'll be the season pass (along with what Munch said).
    Thanks guys, I'll be picking this up then for sure! toast
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 14:30
    Kinda wish I owned a Vita now. Also what happened to the Watch_Dogs PS4 Season Pass? That seems to not be on sale anymore, yet it is on PS3?
  • Posted on 02 April 15 at 16:43
    Nearly 200 items on sale? That's...a lot. Damn you EU! laugh
  • Posted on 03 April 15 at 07:14
    It's a bit of a joke how only the Vita version of QForce is on sale when it's Cross Buy. Even if you don't have a Vita just buy that one laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.