Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation Plus Lineup For April

• Posted on 08 April 15 at 14:02
    Kaksiulotteinen said:Now the April's games seems to be free also in EU (Finland), but Aaru's Awakening is missing from the list and I cannot find it at all from the store...It is there now, must have just got added too as I couldn't see it 5 minutes ago smile
  • ZvetikiZvetiki249,469
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 17:22
    Hm. I see Aaru's Awakening, but not Tower of Guns .
  • Posted on 08 April 15 at 18:03
    Zvetiki said:Hm. I see Aaru's Awakening, but not Tower of Guns .All them are there for me except Never Alone :/
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar63,643
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 19:05
    I can see all six on the Playstation Store website.
  • Posted on 08 April 15 at 19:37
    Same, and have done since this morning.
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Harris59Harris59839,653
    Posted on 08 April 15 at 23:43
    Never Alone is missing :(, the only one I'm interested in after finding some gameplay on the other games...
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 09 April 15 at 13:51
    no tower of guns , a game i wanted to try but will check again next week.
    monsterbag is a fun game and worth a try plus did you notice the note on Aaru's Awakening on playstation plus the note says,

please note this game can only be played on a ps4 system , but it's for ps3/ps4.
  • Posted on 09 April 15 at 14:04
    DeathofRats09 said:no tower of guns , a game i wanted to try but will check again next week.Check the webstore, it is definitely available
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 April 15 at 14:28
    I only didn't see Never ALone but I already have that one so it didn't matter for me. I put Aaru on download and the rest in my library.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 10 April 15 at 14:57
    just noticed Tower of guns and have downloaded it .
  • ZvetikiZvetiki249,469
    Posted on 10 April 15 at 15:10
    Tower of Guns is now available for me, so for anyone who was missing it themselves earlier, try to check the store once again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.