Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation Plus Lineup For April

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 March 15 at 18:53
    Cheers Munch. Already completed Never Alone and Tower of Guns isn't my thing. I will get both Vita games though, they look good.
    All your base are belong to us!
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,125,026
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 19:52
    Really meh for me.
    March line up was awesome but april´s...
    Still have some hope that this line up is some april´s fool joke or something
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 22:00
    I really liked Dishonored and got it completed on the 360, but I don't feel like doing it again. I didn't find any of the DLC's to be that fun. (I know that has nothing to do with the main game but still...I played it and enjoyed it.)

I am secretly hoping a Resident Evil will go free or maybe a massive sale where all the Resi's are like 75% off. One can dream, right?
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 22:03
    I'd been eyeing Killzone Mercenary for a while now, glad I held off! The rest of the games look like a nice variety to try as well. Some of the oddball-looking PS+ offerings in the past have been surprisingly fun, so no complaints here!

BillyHorrible said: Monsterbag seems like fun but I don't own a Vita yet.Don't forget- even if you don't own the system yet, you can still add the game to your cart from playstation.com so it's ready and waiting on your account.
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • Posted on 01 April 15 at 00:38
    Glad I can now try out Never Alone! Monsterbag might also be alright. Killzone Mercenary is awesome - I'm playing that at the moment. Looking forward to hopefully a ratio boost on it now laugh
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Harris59Harris59839,638
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 01:31
    My thoughts on each of the titles on the list and whether I'll play them (based on just reading the description)

Dishonored - Doesn't matter, I already own the game so all this allows me to do is have it downloaded instead of disc based but my PS3 has little space anyway :P

Tower of Guns - From that description alone this sounds awesome, like Isaac or Rogue Legacy meets FPS genre (and I adore both those games and I haven't had much of an FPS fix lately!)

Aaru's Awakening - It'll probably sink into my backlog somewhere and I might eventually play it when I've got nothing else to play.

VITA Titles - Don't have a Vita

Never Alone - Will definitely give it a go, heard a lot of great things about it so why not :D
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • strifekunstrifekun133,386
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 01:54
    Ooh Dishonored! Been wanting to try that!
    And Never Alone! I'll be having a great backlog for the PS4 at this rate.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET523,644
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 04:55
    I'm surprised they are giving Killzone away for free. Haven't played it yet myself, though the physical copy has been in my backlog for ages now. From what I've heard it's pretty sweet, so that is definitely a nice treat for Vita owners.

Wasn't big on dishonored when I rented it, but may give it another shot since it's free and I'm stuck with the trophy list on my card. Might has well try to unlock a few more I guess.

Not sure about the others, but free is free, so let's download them and hope for the best! toast
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 01 April 15 at 05:51
    I was actually planning to buy Dishonored on my next trip to the store, perfect timing!
  • McVexyMcVexy102,344
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 10:14
    Been wanting to pick up Dishonored for a while now - I wonder if it's cheaper to get it via PS Plus (+buy DLC from store) or get the full package game from Amazon/similar. Hmm..
  • Posted on 01 April 15 at 11:03
    I appreciate I'm being lazy here, but does anyone know if the two Vita games are playstation tv compatible?
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 11:17
    BaseballFuryMav said:I appreciate I'm being lazy here, but does anyone know if the two Vita games are playstation tv compatible?Killzone Mercenary will work with PS TV, no idea on MonsterBag.
  • McVexyMcVexy102,344
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 12:53
    McVexy said:Been wanting to pick up Dishonored for a while now - I wonder if it's cheaper to get it via PS Plus (+buy DLC from store) or get the full package game from Amazon/similar. Hmm..Sadly, it's much cheaper just to the buy the GOTY edition from Amazon than get the PS Plus version & buy the DLC. BOO! cry
  • Posted on 01 April 15 at 14:01
    Nothing for me this month. No biggie.
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 14:16
    GAMERJET said:I'm surprised they are giving Killzone away for free. Haven't played it yet myself, though the physical copy has been in my backlog for ages now. From what I've heard it's pretty sweet, so that is definitely a nice treat for Vita owners.
    I'm actually expecting them to giveaway Shadow Fall at some point in the near future. It's not a game I'd go out and buy but if its free at some point I'd probably get the DLC too.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 14:26
    Harris59 said:GAMERJET said:I'm surprised they are giving Killzone away for free. Haven't played it yet myself, though the physical copy has been in my backlog for ages now. From what I've heard it's pretty sweet, so that is definitely a nice treat for Vita owners.
    I'm actually expecting them to giveaway Shadow Fall at some point in the near future. It's not a game I'd go out and buy but if its free at some point I'd probably get the DLC too.
    Shadow Fall I could definitely see going to plus. I'm just surprised their giving Killzone Mercenary away since I'd consider it a Vita system seller. As the PS4 is selling fine, I see no harm in giving Shadow Fall away at some point.
    Posted on 01 April 15 at 21:36
    Well like you said, a system seller, if everyone gets it free then non-Vita owners might seek a Vita, PSPlus to me looks like its constantly trying to convince me to buy a Vita but still I say no xD
  • Posted on 07 April 15 at 12:45, Edited on 07 April 15 at 12:49 by DeathofRats09
    after doing a online search i have found out that playstation plus games for april have been delayed for a week and i was looking forwards to trying dishonored today .
    Posted on 07 April 15 at 22:43
    Are you sure? A friend claimed to be downloading them in the US right now.
  • Posted on 08 April 15 at 12:04
    Now the April's games seems to be free also in EU (Finland), but Aaru's Awakening is missing from the list and I cannot find it at all from the store...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.