Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation Plus Lineup For April

• Posted on 31 March 15 at 16:47
    Free demo for never alone to see if I can complete it on One laugh
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • SukwendoSukwendo941,266
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 16:50
    Thanks for this, Munch!

Free is free, so I'll download all of these. :P Aaru's Awakening looks the most interesting to me, but (without the solicitation of spoilers) I'm seriously hoping that Monsterbag follows htoL#NiQ down the incredibly dark path.
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 16:48, Edited on 31 March 15 at 16:55 by munchmagic1986
    After over a year of waiting for Killzone to drop to around the £7/8 mark I finally picked it up a couple weeks ago. Sigh......

Spilner1001 said:Free demo for never alone to see if I can complete it on One laughIf you can't complete it you must donate both of your consoles to me. It is an insanely easy 2 hour completion.

Sukwendo said:Thanks for this, Munch!
    You are welcome toast
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 16:53
    Wanted to buy Mercenary but never did.
    I'll play all PS3's besides Dishonored (already did twice on xbox)

I'm excited for these.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 16:54
    Awesome line-up
    Dishonoured is one of my top last-gen games. and KZMerc is easily my top Vita game.
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 16:55
    EnigmaticFrenzyy said:Wanted to buy Mercenary but never did.
    I'll play all PS3's besides Dishonored (already did twice on xbox)

I'm excited for these.
    Same, until recently :(
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:10
    munchmagic1986 said:Spilner1001 said:Free demo for never alone to see if I can complete it on One laughIf you can't complete it you must donate both of your consoles to me. It is an insanely easy 2 hour completion.That's what people say about max and the curse of brotherhood laugh
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:11
    Spilner1001 said:munchmagic1986 said:Spilner1001 said:Free demo for never alone to see if I can complete it on One laughIf you can't complete it you must donate both of your consoles to me. It is an insanely easy 2 hour completion.That's what people say about max and the curse of brotherhood laughThis one makes Hannah Montana seem difficult! laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:17
    Definitely going to check out Aaru's Awakening. Monsterbag seems like fun but I don't own a Vita yet.

Also, Never Alone for free already? Damn...
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:19
    Been waiting for Killzone for ages keep missing it in the sale now I'll get at least something free too bad I'll be playing neverwinter
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:20
    Surprised that Killzone is on the list but glad it's there. A game I've thought of buying for a while now but couldn't justify it. Now that it's on Plus, I can try it out.
  • DixieGunThugDixieGunThug119,332
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:30
    All of 'em but Monsterbag look good (Dishonored and Killzone already have my seals of approval as great games!).
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:29
    Some good stuff here. Looking forward to trying never alone.
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:36
    redknightalex said:Surprised that Killzone is on the list but glad it's there. A game I've thought of buying for a while now but couldn't justify it. Now that it's on Plus, I can try it out.Same for me.
    I've played through all three main Killzones so I put off buying it, because I wouldn't miss much story wise.

So this is a cool surprise.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:57
    munchmagic1986 said:Spilner1001 said:munchmagic1986 said:Spilner1001 said:Free demo for never alone to see if I can complete it on One laughIf you can't complete it you must donate both of your consoles to me. It is an insanely easy 2 hour completion.That's what people say about max and the curse of brotherhood laughThis one makes Hannah Montana seem difficult! laughWe shall see.
  • Paradox8493Paradox8493150,591
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 17:58
    Definitely not happy with these titles, yet again. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I don't like most of this Indie stuff. I just want bigger games. Hell, I'd even prefer Knack to any of these titles. (Already beat Dishonored on 360. Honestly, didn't like it.) Definitely prefer GWG since making the switch to Playstation for this gen, sadly.
  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX95,207
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 18:12
    Never Alone is the sort of game I'd never buy, but enjoy playing (see also: Valiant Hearts), just because my gaming dollar doesn't stretch far enough to play everything. I'm happy to see games like this on Plus, and after the last few months being incredible, I kind of need the "down" month.

Rogue Legacy, CounterSpy, Valiant Hearts, First Light, Transistor, OlliOlli, Injustice....yeesh, I've already got my money's worth out of Plus and it's only April!

Dangit, Tower of Guns also looks fun, one of my friends was trying to get me to grab it on a Steam sale.
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar63,601
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 18:32
    Never Alone had me dancing just on its own, but I'll happily take Killzone and Monsterbag too. I already own Dishonored and its DLC on the Xbox 360. Aaru’s Awakening and Tower of Guns don't really interest me.
  • Tizzight0Tizzight0122,199
    Posted on 31 March 15 at 18:39
    Never Alone might be the first free game I actually get. Seems really interesting!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.