Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: March 25th, 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar78,457
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 March 15 at 17:02, Edited on 25 March 15 at 17:07 by
    WTF!? Saints Row gets yet more DLC!? Wasn't the whole point of it being "Re-elected" that it included all the DLC already??
    So basically, the robbing shites who made this game are not gonna pass up the opportunity to try and milk us for a few dirty dollars more. How about you f@ck off and make a new game you robbing scumbags!! angry
  • StuTheChiefStuTheChief1,552,441
    Posted on 25 March 15 at 17:46
    RestlessPilgrim said:WTF!? Saints Row gets yet more DLC!? Wasn't the whole point of it being "Re-elected" that it included all the DLC already??
    So basically, the robbing shites who made this game are not gonna pass up the opportunity to try and milk us for a few dirty dollars more. How about you f@ck off and make a new game you robbing scumbags!! angry
    It was a launch bonus I believe if you pre-ordered the game. It's very unlikely you'll see any more DLC out of this game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 March 15 at 13:00
    Not the "Rain of Frogs Pack apparently... I got the other with the game. Nonetheless, some of these DLC's are getting beyond a joke. I can't wait to see how many courses get ripped out of the new PGA Golf game to sell as DLC week one! dance
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.