The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Celebrates God of War 10th Anniversary

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,571
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 00:19
    Hmmmmm....Worms is pretty tempting
    Share the love in Little Big planet for the Share,Create and Crowdpleaser trophy! http://www.truetrophies.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=2670
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 03:27
    Once again Bundle pricing fail. I think it's cheaper to buy the two PSP remasters separately than as a bundle.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 March 15 at 07:58
    I prefer the prices I got for the disc versions.
    BillyHorrible buys Uncharted 1-3: "I've got every essential PlayStation exclusive now, right?" munchmagic1986: "GOD OF WAR!!!! ALL 6 OF THEM!!!"
  • Posted on 19 March 15 at 09:04
    So no Season Pass Sale on WWE 2k15? That kinda sucks, as its the only DLC that intrests me.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,057
    Posted on 20 March 15 at 02:49
    Meh, don't have a ps4, don't care about wrestling and God of War doesnt really seem like my type of game. It's a lot of money to spend just on the story, if I'm not enjoying the gameplay.
  • Posted on 20 March 15 at 06:18
    So there's no Vita sale then?
    You know Sony if you're not going to do one then at least take the previous sale off when it's finished; it's a little insulting to see them in the sale section at full price.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 March 15 at 06:58
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Meh, don't have a ps4, don't care about wrestling and God of War doesnt really seem like my type of game. It's a lot of money to spend just on the story, if I'm not enjoying the gameplay.I've started on God Of War I last monday and now I'm already in III. I'm enjoying the games a lot even though it's not really my genre, gameplay-wise. So basically I play this because I enjoy the graphics and story, not how the game is played, but that doesn't stop me from loving (almost) every bit of it.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 March 15 at 18:38, Edited on 24 March 15 at 18:43 by
    Euhm, newshound guys... The prices for the God Of War Collection II are wrong.

I know they are like this on blog.eu.playstation.com but I stumbled over them in the online store and apparently it's not € 12,99 from €24,99 but it's €9,99 from €19,99.

That's a big difference, and big enough for me to decide to buy them anyways. That makes it €8,99 for PS+ users.

Makes more sence as well as with the other price the two titles separate were less expencive than the collection... Maybe that's why they decided to change it.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads