TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

What is your favourite/ most used site feature?

• Posted on 15 March 15 at 12:00
    Walkthroughs & Solutions because I'm anti-social.laugh
    I said hey listen to me, stay sane inside insanity <3
  • Posted on 15 March 15 at 21:30
    That's a tough one...
    Ended up going with Friend Feed though, as I guess I spend a lot of my time looking/commenting on that and seeing what my friends are playing and what they think of certain games.

I do also (obviously) use trophy tracking all the time too though!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 15 March 15 at 23:33
    BillyHorrible said:redknightalex said:Gamer Goals and Milestones for me, even if I now use my friend feed a lot of the time, perhaps even a few hours in the day actually. I really wanted to say the trophy streaks but I assume that they are included with the goals and milestones.I assume trophy streaks are included in trophy tracking actually.Good point. Trophy tracking is a given for any trophy site and since TT is the only place to really do streaks I didn't count them together. But bad things happen when you assume... headspin
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 March 15 at 23:44
    redknightalex said:BillyHorrible said:redknightalex said:Gamer Goals and Milestones for me, even if I now use my friend feed a lot of the time, perhaps even a few hours in the day actually. I really wanted to say the trophy streaks but I assume that they are included with the goals and milestones.I assume trophy streaks are included in trophy tracking actually.Good point. Trophy tracking is a given for any trophy site and since TT is the only place to really do streaks I didn't count them together. But bad things happen when you assume... headspinYou know I never heard of that phrase until I read it in Stephen King's "Cell". I was surprised when I found out it actually existed before the book.

TT is probably the only trophy streak tracking site because streak tracking was introduced on TA, and Microsoft themselves had started streak tracking. I've come to realise that PlayStation gamers in general are far less concerned with trophies than Xbox gamers are with achievements.
    BillyHorrible buys Uncharted 1-3: "I've got every essential PlayStation exclusive now, right?" munchmagic1986: "GOD OF WAR!!!! ALL 6 OF THEM!!!"
  • DX_VDX_V192,341
    Posted on 16 March 15 at 01:38
    I'd be surprised if trophy tracking/trophy stats doesn't lead by a mile.
  • Posted on 17 March 15 at 17:50
    Trophy Tracking, but also news.

Newshounds are awesome.
  • Posted on 18 March 15 at 19:10
    Even though I use the trophy tracking a lot, I did pick friend feed because it's certainly the most enjoyable thing I love doing when I visit each day.

Just seeing what everyone is up to, being able to easily post comments about their status, or certain trophies they reached, it's very easy, and yet so fun to do.
  • Harris59Harris591,201,297
    Posted on 19 March 15 at 01:27
    When I get the chance I head over to the chat room, that's what I seem to use the most lol, I would have also voted in most the polls since I appeared here so I think that would be #2 lol.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads