Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos Heads West

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,414
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 17:47
    Sometimes I see something and simply wonder, "Why...?"

And then a little voice inside my head says, "Because Japan."

For some reason, that conversation always seems to restore my faith in the natural order of things.
    "Music is a universal language, and it can bring peace. It can make people smile." -Nobuo Uematsu
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault266,370
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 17:48
    If it wasn't for the bikinis, I would never have played Onechanbara on the 360.
  • MayadomeMayadome471,879
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 18:00
    Looking forward to this. I've heard the gameplay is really good so that's something to add to all the nice eye candy smile
    Feel The Ether
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 19:20
    iWantEllenPage said:If it wasn't for the bikinis, I would never have played Onechanbara on the 360.Pretty much the same here.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 21:04
    Same, I had the 360 version (the Vortex One), but i forced myself to finish it. I had not liked it.
    Later, i got Kagura Z on 360 cause a shmuper friend had liked and i was not deceived the gameplay was pretty nice, so, i got the Z2 in JP and had fun.
    Of course, it does not worth a DMC or Bayonetta... but if you dont wait this title as an AAA Title, should be ok if no, you would be pretty deceived...
  • strifekunstrifekun148,246
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 23:13
    Playstation 4! Ugh. But really great to see it getting a western release. I love this sort of thing.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET547,476
    Posted on 13 March 15 at 05:06
    I kind of wanted to try the 360 version, but I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy this series or not. May give this one a try.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 13 March 15 at 10:36
    Loved the 360 version. Wish this was coming to PS3 on PSN too!
  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX95,715
    Posted on 13 March 15 at 14:40
    The 360 version was fun and much more challenging then I expected from a fanservicey type of game.

I won't pick this up for full price, but once it hits the $20 price point, sure!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.