Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU PS Store Rockstar Discounts

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,603
  • davem300490davem300490468,349
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 07:59
    Take my money!!
    Gamer, Walkthrough Supervisior. All around nice guy
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 10:18
    davem300490 said:Take my money!!Okay I will, thank you very much!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 March 15 at 11:53
    Got most of these on X360 already, and I got GTA IV again with my PS3 (and I got the PS4 edition for GTA V as well). Almost tempted to buy RDR and/or L.A. Noire again for PS3 but I really shouldn't.
    Statistics show that 83,546312% of all researchers claim their results with too much precision to be exactly true.
  • takutonekotakutoneko129,902
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 12:06
    Not a thing for me! I want gta v for ps4 but that price it can stay there..blegh
  • kevl1989kevl1989144,073
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 16:21
    Was wanting to get the LA Noire Dlc anyway! Great discount gives me a valid excuse!
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,007
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 23:21, Edited on 12 March 15 at 23:23 by Linkx41
    Why are the sale prices not listed? Lazy TA newshounds or is it something else?

EDIT: And the links are all to the US store..
    The King of Hyrule
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar108,603
    Posted on 12 March 15 at 23:39
    Linkx41 said:Why are the sale prices not listed? Lazy TA newshounds or is it something else?

The blog didn't provide the prizes. I don't have time to check every single price individually for three different regions.

Also, the links take you to the US store because that is your native region. It takes me to the UK store because that is my native region. It will take an Australian person to the Australian store because that is their native region.

Can I also suggest that you stop taking pops at "Lazy TA newshounds". I spend all day doing the both store roundups and the sales posts for both regions. I'm really starting to get irritated with the ungrateful attitude of the minority.
  • Posted on 12 March 15 at 23:59
    ^ I appreciate all the work the newshounds do - I know you guys and girls do the best you can. I know others around here appreciate it too. Thankyou :)

Anyways, some amazing games here but as I've already played most on 360 I'll have to pass as my backlog is way to big to realistically play them again on PS3.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 13 March 15 at 00:38
    Linkx41 said:Why are the sale prices not listed? Lazy TA newshounds or is it something else?

Lazy? Sony didn't even put the prices up in their blog. Perhaps it is them you should be complaining to, https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU

Plus since the links only take you to your own region, I imagine manually finding each price for each region would be an absolute pain.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 March 15 at 06:41
    Calculating the new price for the games you actually want for yourself isn't too much trouble. But that's me (a mathematician) speaking. I actually enjoy making a table in Excel with the original prices and throwing columns with discount calculation and extra PS+ discount calculation next to it so I can discover the new price both with and without PS+ discount, and I can also see total money saved and overall discount percentage.
    Statistics show that 83,546312% of all researchers claim their results with too much precision to be exactly true.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads