TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

What non-PS franchise would you like to see on PlayStation?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 15 at 17:51
    Once again, the Poll Team of Shadow_Enz and munchmagic1986 have come together to bring you our regular weekend polls. This week, we explore the fantasy of first party games from other platforms, on PlayStation.

On PlayStation we have a large selection of exclusive titles to choose from across both consoles and handhelds. Games from Killzone to Uncharted, Crash Bandicoot to The Last Of Us, and God of War to Little Big Planet. More and more exclusives are added to PlayStation's library -- such as The Order: 1886 and Bloodborne, but other platforms also have their fair share of fantastic titles as well.

If you had the chance to bring just one game or franchise over to PlayStation, which one would you choose? Feel free to let us know below which one you chose and/or which title you would have added that I have not included.

And please keep the conversation productive; let's refrain from abrasive comments and console-war discussion toast
    Poll: If you had one wish, which franchise would you like to see on PlayStation?
    • 5.2% - Halo
    • 5.5% - Super Mario Bros
    • 12.0% - Gears of War
    • 0.3% - League of Legends
    • 18.2% - Legend of Zelda
    • 7.7% - Metroid
    • 7.1% - Lost Odyssey
    • 2.2% - World of Warcraft
    • 5.5% - Fable
    • 2.8% - Super Smash Bros
    • 2.5% - Starcraft
    • 11.7% - Knights of the Old Republic
    • 14.5% - Pokemon
    • 4.9% - Forza

We had 325 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,835
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 17:58
    Legend of Zelda all the way. Although I would have voted Pokémon if I was asked this about 10 years ago.
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:09
    Gears of War. I was going to just fill the list with Gears of War but I don't think anyone would have liked that laugh
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:10
    Knights of the Old Republic, with Fable in a close second.
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:24
    Forza! Probably not a popular opinion in the grand scheme of things, but Forza Horizon 2 is the best racing game I have ever played. I wish we could have that on the PS4.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:37
    munchmagic1986 said:Gears of War. I was going to just fill the list with Gears of War but I don't think anyone would have liked that laughWell there is Quantum Theory ... wink
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:38
    Nintendo games are my favorite but they aren't meant to be Sony games, wouldn't feel right to me. I would love to play Gears franchise on ps4. Nasty with the gnasher ;)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:41
    RyanMushr00ms said:Nintendo games are my favorite but they aren't meant to be Sony games, wouldn't feel right to me. I would love to play Gears franchise on ps4. Nasty with the gnasher ;)I could see Metroid Prime being on PlayStation. And with all the modnation and sackboy I've seen, Nintendo games wouldn't feel strange to me on PlayStation.
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:44
    Shadow_Enz said:RyanMushr00ms said:Nintendo games are my favorite but they aren't meant to be Sony games, wouldn't feel right to me. I would love to play Gears franchise on ps4. Nasty with the gnasher ;)I could see Metroid Prime being on PlayStation. And with all the modnation and sackboy I've seen, Nintendo games wouldn't feel strange to me on PlayStation.metroid I can see, not Zelda or Pokemon tho. Maybe Mario. But still lol.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:49
    Zelda I can see - Twilight Princess anyone?
    Pokemon - Go check out Invisimals for PSP
    Mario - Sackboy

Patapon? Parappa the Rappa? Crash Bandicoot? Spyro the Dragon? These are PlayStation games here. Gex?

Nintendo isn't the only source for cartoony games wink
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 18:53
    Shadow_Enz said:Zelda I can see - Twilight Princess anyone?
    Pokemon - Go check out Invisimals for PSP
    Mario - Sackboy

Patapon? Parappa the Rappa? Crash Bandicoot? Spyro the Dragon? These are PlayStation games here. Gex?

Nintendo isn't the only source for cartoony games wink
    Ya got me man lol. I'm not saying I wouldn't play them though! If ever a merge happened I'd drop dead haha.
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch588,683
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 19:23
    I'm going to have to go with Pokémon, very closely followed by Legend of Zelda. They would work so well on a console, imagine a red/blue/yellow remake... shock
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 19:33
    Gears of war, as we are discussing in the thread talking about The Order i would have loved at least co-op on it. My best memories of the 360 was playing co-op gears of war with my friends until all the hours of the morning and when we would think we would finish it would be like one more game of horde everyone? Yup lol
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 15 at 19:41
    More games can definitely use a co-op option.
  • de-bizonde-bizon446,803
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 20:43
    I Would love to see League of Legends on Playstation, also would love to see fable. So i'm abit in doubt wich one to vote. but since I already finished the fable games on xbox I'd rather see LoL for playstation. Then I could go all out for some nice pentakill trohpies :P
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 20:56
    Gears of war for me... I love the simplicity of the cover system n im not a massive online gamer when it comes to shooters but gow2 changed that! But saying that judgement was awful and imo a huge step backwards especially in MP mode...

No love for Halo I see, me neither... Never did understand the hype for the halo series!
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 21:20
    PureVapour420 said:Gears of war for me... I love the simplicity of the cover system n im not a massive online gamer when it comes to shooters but gow2 changed that! But saying that judgement was awful and imo a huge step backwards especially in MP mode...

No love for Halo I see, me neither... Never did understand the hype for the halo series!
    Many people did not like ODST but it was my first and favourite Halo game. It was quite like Gears of War actually.

You could enjoy the campaign alone if you wanted and you had great Firefight maps which was basically horde. None of the other Halo games done Firefight nearly as well as ODST and the achievements for the firefights were challenging and great fun. I would say Gears of War 3 and Halo ODST firefight were the best times i had playing MP co-op last gen. Like Shadow said there is a much needed addition of co-op for games lately.

Don't get me wrong i love a good single player game with a good story etc like The Last Of Us but i really miss playing some co-op with friends, i think i have played a total of 2 nights MP on the PS4, the night i tried TLOU MP with you and a night trying shareplay with Noble.

For some reason Dragon Age just doesn't feel tempting and Evolve as i explained in my blog has the uncertainty of good matches. The Order would have filled a much needed gap for some good solid co-op gaming, i truly do not understand why they never at least added co-op to the campaign at least.
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • strifekunstrifekun239,465
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 21:31
    Most Nintendo exclusive games. There are tons of Nintendo exclusive games that I would love to play for trophies or even see what kind of wacky trophies would be made for the game. Though I'd love another reason to play both Knights of the Old Republic games again.

Voted Pokemon.
  • sedpassedpas146,310
    Posted on 07 March 15 at 21:38
    The legend of zelda for me, but only for the top down types for the vita. Never cared much for the 3d zeldas, the new 3d zelda game looks nice though.
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 23:15
    Gears of War and Forza for me, the best 2 franchises on the Xbox and Forza is the only reason I have an Xbone now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads