The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

PS Plus Titles for March 2015

• Posted on 04 March 15 at 10:35
    Four PS4 games! That's great! Was hoping Sony would match microsoft's Tomb Raider and raise them a definitive edition, but these games are good too.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 March 15 at 16:26
    Already got Oddworld and Hearts, and sadly Sherlock Holmes isn't for PS4 as well. I'll give CounterSpy and OlliOlli2 a go though.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 March 15 at 18:09
    ErgoMeSmart said:FatSuit said:PS3 PSA: if you buy Oddworld New N Tasty on PS4 now (for free), you'll get it on PS3 for free when it's released later on.Sadly not the case, as confirmed on Twitter... https://twitter.com/OddworldInc/status/572859294531469312Right just make sure you know that if you paid for New N Tasty, you get the cross buy for free. If you got the PS+ version of New N Tasty, no cross buy wink
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,995,214
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 18:10
    See, this is why I need to stop buying games and not playing them.

This is another great month for PS+.
  • DixieGunThugDixieGunThug116,320
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 18:24
    I have to echo everybody else: a primo PS+ month!!!

Will have to fire up the PS3 again for both Sherlock and the indie game whose name escapes me as I type. Add to that Abe, a game a was on the fence buying at release, and I'm a happy dude!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 March 15 at 18:43
    Tried OlliOlli and I didn't know how fast I had to shut it down again. Really not my type of game.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 19:45
    Pipsqweek said:See, this is why I need to stop buying games and not playing them.

This is another great month for PS+.
    Ain't this the truth haha. I'm already working through my large backlog of games from this and last year, and I have hardly gotten around to starting any of the + games from this year.

Not that I'm complaining of course, heck it just keeps me with more to play in the future, and at this rate, don't think I'll ever run out of something to do. laugh
  • Posted on 05 March 15 at 00:01
    A great month for me as I'm super keen to give all of these a try smile
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Marketman316Marketman316666,256
    Posted on 05 March 15 at 09:23
    Well ain't that typical, my copy of Sherlock Holmes on PS4 just arrived yesterday and here it is for free on PS3, drat and double drat!! Ah well stack em up baby
  • Posted on 05 March 15 at 11:40
    Marketman316 said:Well ain't that typical, my copy of Sherlock Holmes on PS4 just arrived yesterday and here it is for free on PS3, drat and double drat!! Ah well stack em up babyI think they share a trophy list, triple drat!
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • Posted on 06 March 15 at 05:45
    The monthly PS+ haul just absolutely dwarfs GWG month after month.
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,007
    Posted on 06 March 15 at 22:25, Edited on 06 March 15 at 22:29 by Linkx41
    There, I preloaded Oddworld for the eventual Vita version wink

EDIT: Just read the tweets regarding crossbuy angry
    The King of Hyrule
  • Posted on 07 March 15 at 13:54
    TerraCottaGamer said:The monthly PS+ haul just absolutely dwarfs GWG month after month.This is true, though I think for 360/X1 gamers, it's nice they are slowly able to actually experience getting some free games for being a member. But no doubt they have a long way to catch up to +, I mean we got Bioshock, Tomb Raider and the like a long time ago, but it's good for gamers al-round I'd say.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 March 15 at 17:40
    Linkx41 said:There, I preloaded Oddworld for the eventual Vita version wink

EDIT: Just read the tweets regarding crossbuy angry
    The dev has gone on record saying if they sell Half a million copies of the game, they will make a sequel.

Don't rage; support the dev if you enjoy the game.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads