The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

PS Plus Titles for March 2015

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,603
  • Posted on 03 March 15 at 22:17
    Sherlock Holmes? I've been debating on trying a Sherlock game out since xbox a while back.
    Pretty excited for this.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • xTOTHOROxTOTHORO586,479
    Posted on 03 March 15 at 22:27
    Looks like a good haul this month! My only complaint is that Valiant Hearts isn't PS3/PS4, but I can't fault them on providing for their new console. I'll very happily take my four free games and continue subscribing. smile
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar108,603
    Posted on 03 March 15 at 22:39
    xTOTHORO said:Looks like a good haul this month! My only complaint is that Valiant Hearts isn't PS3/PS4, but I can't fault them on providing for their new console. I'll very happily take my four free games and continue subscribing. smileIf you're ever planning on getting a PS4 (I'm assuming that's what you're missing), why not "purchase" the games via the Playstation Store on the internet? They'll be in your history ready for download if you decide to upgrade.
  • Posted on 03 March 15 at 23:45
    Looking forward to giving Counterspy, Valiant Hearts and Odd World a try after I finish this week's episode of Revelations 2.
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 00:05
    Sherlock Holmes is a great game for those who enjoy the point and click style. I've already completed it on the PS4 and X1. Still willing to go a third if I have time.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 March 15 at 00:14
    So cool, I was going to buy both Oddworld and Valiant Hearts, I'm really glad I held off.

I would have liked the Sherlock game too, shame that's only on the PS3.
    All your base are belong to us
  • ATCSjrATCSjr28,650
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 00:18
    Holy shit, I was gonna buy Olli 2 this morning for 14.99 and now it's free with plus!

Awesome.
  • FatSuitFatSuit733,169
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 00:27
    PS3 PSA: if you buy Oddworld New N Tasty on PS4 now (for free), you'll get it on PS3 for free when it's released later on.
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 01:04
    Some great titles amongst that lot! I got Valiant hearts and Papo & Yo but will definitely be downloading the rest.

Papo & Yo is well worth a look for anyone who hasn`t played it...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • strifekunstrifekun243,514
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 03:17
    Holy Smokes! Crime and Punishment! YES PLEASE!
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 03:29
    Very good line up in my opinion.
    Looking forward to this month.

Thoroughly recommend CounterSpy to everyone.
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault310,427
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 03:49
    CounterSpy for sure!
  • CloudCodeCloudCode71,576
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 04:35
    Valiant Hearts, OlliOlli2 and CounterSpy! smile
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 04:57
    OlliOlli 2, Oddworld, Valiant Hearts, COUNTERSPY!clap
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 05:48
    Punkyliar said:xTOTHORO said:Looks like a good haul this month! My only complaint is that Valiant Hearts isn't PS3/PS4, but I can't fault them on providing for their new console. I'll very happily take my four free games and continue subscribing. smileIf you're ever planning on getting a PS4 (I'm assuming that's what you're missing), why not "purchase" the games via the Playstation Store on the internet? They'll be in your history ready for download if you decide to upgrade.The PS4 games available via PS+ show up on the PS3 store for me anyway so you can just register them as downloaded along with the others.
  • xTOTHOROxTOTHORO586,479
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 06:48
    LunchCannon54 said:Punkyliar said:xTOTHORO said:Looks like a good haul this month! My only complaint is that Valiant Hearts isn't PS3/PS4, but I can't fault them on providing for their new console. I'll very happily take my four free games and continue subscribing. smileIf you're ever planning on getting a PS4 (I'm assuming that's what you're missing), why not "purchase" the games via the Playstation Store on the internet? They'll be in your history ready for download if you decide to upgrade.The PS4 games available via PS+ show up on the PS3 store for me anyway so you can just register them as downloaded along with the others.@Punkyliar: Correct. And I do that, but I'm not sure when/if I'll get a PS4, unfortunately. So I guess I technically "have" them, I just don't have anything to play them on.

@LunchCannon: I usually download stuff through the Internet on my laptop (through store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com) because the store apps on my PS3/Vita don't play nice with my slow connection speeds. It's still not great with my connection, but the timeout threshold seems to be substantially longer. The slow app may just be a result of the manual port forwarding I have on my router, but I digress.
  • ImFunnyHowImFunnyHow40,615
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 07:20
    Sony and Microsoft's offerings for March are probably the best it's been in a given month. 9 games and I want to play em all, no complaints!
    Xbox: http://www.trueachievements.com/Everard+Cox.htm
  • Posted on 04 March 15 at 09:40
    Awesome line up. Especially oddworld. Been waiting for a good sale, but hell, its free!
  • IMHUWIMHUW17,093
    Posted on 04 March 15 at 10:05
    I was actually gonna buy valiant hearts and oddworld like 2 days ago but decided to save my credit for white night, glad i did now
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads