Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Payday 2: Crimewave Edition Details

• DamnSillyDamnSilly41,972
  • Posted on 26 February 15 at 17:33
    Funny thing is I was just wondering what happened to this after it was announced last year. I enjoyed playing it on 360, but it gets boring quickly without a group, so I'll let whether or not my friends pick up the game to be the deciding factor.
  • Cobalt_1983Cobalt_1983416,875
    Posted on 26 February 15 at 17:47
    Great! Another game I already played but can't wait to pay for again because FU gamers...

When will this remaster bullshit stop? Kinda sad when devs and publishers get praised to the high heavens just because they dare to work on a new IP...
    My kind transcends your very understanding. We are each a nation - independent, free of all weakness. You cannot grasp the nature of our existence.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 27 February 15 at 05:02
    I could never get into the Payday games myself. Just wasn't for me I guess. I like the concept though. This should excite hardcore fans though.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 28 February 15 at 12:23
    I personally loved it with a group of buddies but that stupid guessing game and garage escape trophies with the randomness that it is, just frustrates me to think about. So unless they patched that. No way, I'm going for it. One time to level 100 is enough.
    Life is simple... There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • TheYuriGTheYuriG1,970,618
    Posted on 01 March 15 at 12:42
    Leigrez said:I personally loved it with a group of buddies but that stupid guessing game and garage escape trophies with the randomness that it is, just frustrates me to think about. So unless they patched that. No way, I'm going for it. One time to level 100 is enough.It was stupid enough to have it once, I believe they should remove it from the next gen version and add trophies for the other heists, per example getting the Old Hoston out of jail and the other heists. I just hope they get a little more creative with the trophies for this new game, the other one was too dull and boring, nothing related to "complete certain mission on certain difficulty" which I find BS compared to the first.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads