Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of February 24th, 2015

• ArmyVaultArmyVault266,370
    Posted on 23 February 15 at 18:20
    Resi Revelations 2! I hope anyone who is getting it digitally will enjoy it. I am waiting for the whole thing to be released and then I can squeal like a little schoolgirl!
  • Posted on 23 February 15 at 18:49
    Ok I am going to nitpick slightly here. Usually you guys put This Week on PSN but have opted for Retail Releases This Week and have included for Retail and non Retail. Perhaps a different name is in order?

OT: htol#NiQ has me intrigued just for the name alone and Starwhal looks.......interesting so I will probably be grabbing them. Maybe Limbo too, depends on if PS3 owners of the game get it free or not, if not I will just stick with ps3 edition
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • Posted on 23 February 15 at 19:42
    Have Revelations 2 pre-ordered. I'm really looking forward to playing each episode on a weekly basis as every other episodic game I know of has months between episodes.
  • xTOTHOROxTOTHORO379,960
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 01:54
    There's also a physical Vita version for htol#NiQ, it's not a digital exclusive. Might look into Starwhal, but I haven't heard anything about it.
  • TheTrueHMDTheTrueHMD125,798
    Posted on 24 February 15 at 12:38
    I'll be going out to pick up Dynasty warriors today once bestbuy opens. Its been awhile since i have played one DW and I have been looking forward to Empires.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 13:40
    Revalations 2 actually looks alright.
    Also good to see a PS4 release of limbo, if Limbo PS4 and Vita - Digital means what I think it does.
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 13:41
    perrynomial said:Revalations 2 actually looks alright.
    Also good to see a PS4 release of limbo, if Limbo PS4 and Vita - Digital means what I think it does.
    And what do you think it means?
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • Posted on 24 February 15 at 13:41
    perrynomial said:Revalations 2 actually looks alright.
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • Posted on 25 February 15 at 00:24
    I was just talking about hoping Limbo would come to PS4 the other day! Glad to see it is clap
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 25 February 15 at 01:23
    Really looking forward to RE:Revelations 2... I just need to show some willpower now and wait for the physical copy! angry
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • xTOTHOROxTOTHORO379,960
  • McVexyMcVexy107,890
    Posted on 25 February 15 at 15:42
    Excited for more Resident Evil. :D Always been a big fan.. old and new generation.
  • Posted on 25 February 15 at 21:48
    munchmagic1986 said:perrynomial said:Revalations 2 actually looks alright.
    That there is now a ps4 version of Limbo out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.