Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Huge PSN Europe Sale

• Posted on 19 February 15 at 05:45
    Happy Birthday, Vita!

Please click here to read the story: Huge PSN Europe Sale
  • Posted on 19 February 15 at 13:30
    Both Sam and Max titles for now, but next week I think I will need to get a new Vita memory card for all the stuff I am gonna get smile
  • Posted on 19 February 15 at 14:20
    Lovely sale this time 'round, have had £35 on my account for a month waiting on a good sale, and now I need more £ for more of the games.

Got the Ratcher & Clank Trilogy (Vita)
    Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3)
    Gravity Rush (Vita)
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 February 15 at 14:43
    I'm saying "mèh" though this may be mostly because I only own a PS4 and already own many of the games mentioned thanks to previous sales.

I may get Resogun, King Oddball and Trine 1 though.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91465,188
    Posted on 19 February 15 at 16:30
    Hmm tempted by all the episode games with these prices (Sam&Max x2, The Wolf Among Us, Back to the Future). But can i justify paying money for them considering i still haven't finished The Walking Dead that i bought months ago?? x_x
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch416,296
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 05:15
    Really wish I had a Vita already, so I could snag Ys: Memories of Celceta and the Sly, Jak, and Ratchet trilogy aswell cry
  • AFatalTouchAFatalTouch416,296
    Posted on 20 February 15 at 05:15
    EnigmaticFrenzyy said:Lovely sale this time 'round, have had £35 on my account for a month waiting on a good sale, and now I need more £ for more of the games.

Got the Ratcher & Clank Trilogy (Vita)
    Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3)
    Gravity Rush (Vita)
    Do yourself a favor and get Ys: Memories of Celceta while your at it toast
  • Posted on 21 February 15 at 06:38
    Looks like I might save some money this time around. I already have most of the ones I want, and the few I don't I'd much prefer to pick up a physical copy.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • boldfox85boldfox85421,138
    Posted on 23 February 15 at 00:04
    Back to the future looks tempting, especially as it is every episode. Also tempted by the Walking Dead just to pick the other choices to what I made on xbox.
    GT: boldfoxrd
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.