Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Poll: Rate the PS Plus 'free' games for PS5, PS4 in November 2023

• Posted on 04 November 23 at 09:00
    PS Plus Essential games for November 2023 have been announced, so rank the lineup of Mafia II, Dragon Ball The Breakers, and Alien Fireteam Elite!

Please click here to read the full story: https://www.truetrophies.com/poll/24473/poll-ps-plus-novembe...
    Poll: Rate the PS Plus 'free' games for PS5, PS4 in November 2023
    • 3.4% - 5 — One of the best ever lineups
    • 20.9% - 4 — Good lineup
    • 30.4% - 3 — Average lineup
    • 31.8% - 2 — Poor lineup
    • 13.5% - 1 — One of the worst lineups ever

We had 148 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE356,822
    Posted on 04 November 23 at 09:55
    [x] Good lineup

Since they give you games with a quite long content. Talking about Mafia II including all DLCs and Aliens Fireteam Elite. Of course if you already own those games or have no interest at all, well...I'm looking forward to jump into the two mentioned above.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 04 November 23 at 10:19, Edited on 04 November 23 at 10:25 by superniceguy_2
    Not as good as previous recent months, old games most people would have bought, unlike Saints Row and Callisto Protocol which were complete value for money, especially Callisto Protocol and want to stack PS4 and PS5 trophies, as each base version was sold separately

Mafia 2 only cost be £7.99 a many years ago. It is probably a lot cheaper in sales now

But still better than Xbox which gets nothing, no free monthly games to keep, and be worry free of leaving the service. Cancel sub and they would they would still be playable if resubbed 10 years later.
    Buying:Physical discs leads to profits, Digital games leads to bankruptcy. I will not support digital fully until we can trade digital games
  • Posted on 04 November 23 at 11:27
    As much as i like mafia 2, i have 2 copies of it already.
  • Tadg3rTadg3r62,625
    Posted on 04 November 23 at 14:32
    superniceguy_2 said:
    Not as good as previous recent months, old games most people would have bought, unlike Saints Row and Callisto Protocol which were complete value for money, especially Callisto Protocol and want to stack PS4 and PS5 trophies, as each base version was sold separately

Mafia 2 only cost be £7.99 a many years ago. It is probably a lot cheaper in sales now

But still better than Xbox which gets nothing, no free monthly games to keep, and be worry free of leaving the service. Cancel sub and they would they would still be playable if resubbed 10 years later.
    You’re just like an extremely boring and annoying broken record.
  • Posted on 05 November 23 at 07:48
    I have none of the games, I was hoping Aliens would become free and even dragon ball the breakers, I love this month! Arigatou Gozaimasu! redface
    ????????????????
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,062,482
    Posted on 05 November 23 at 08:49
    Gave it an 'average' simply because of Mafia 2 DE. The other two are of no interest ever.
  • nakingnaking312,992
    Posted on 06 November 23 at 10:35
    Missed out on Mafia 2 when it was on PS+ Premium, so happy with that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads