Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Q*Bert Rebooted Coming to PlayStation

• Posted on 10 February 15 at 01:54
    I loved the original Q*Bert; before my fat old CRT TV finally died out, I used to still plug in my Atari from time to time just to play it. Looking forward to being able to play this on the go with my Vita! smile
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • Posted on 10 February 15 at 04:08, Edited on 10 February 15 at 04:11 by BlueSeptember17
    I've never owned a Vita. Do you enjoy yours? With so many cross-buys now, I've considered getting one. This would be the perfect game for it. :)
    Nobody but you...
  • Posted on 10 February 15 at 06:57
    Love it- I initially bought my Vita(slim model) just for the remote play functionality with the PS4 I'm planning on picking up sometime this year, but it's completely surpassed all my expectations thus far. I dare say it's gotten more use than my 3DS. My PS+ membership has made it all the better still; I've had my Vita for almost a year now and have hardly had to buy anything for it. The vast majority of the games I've played on it I got for free.

There are also quite a few PS1 and PSP games, as well as a few PS2 re-masters available to buy on it- so plenty of variety to play.

The only flaw with it is the proprietary memory cards; they're ridiculously overpriced and difficult to find. I'm getting by using the content manager to store my games on my laptop HD and moving them on/off my memory cards as I play them.

Memory card issues aside, I completely recommend it. It's a really nice little system on it's own and at the very least would probably make a great little companion device for a PS3 or PS4. :)
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET547,154
    Posted on 10 February 15 at 12:18
    Good times back in the arcade era. Definitely a day one for me.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 11 February 15 at 00:35
    Thanks so much for the great info! I think I may have to have one! toast
    Nobody but you...
  • RhinoVanDamRhinoVanDam435,535
    Posted on 11 February 15 at 01:48
    The vita is great, very underrated. I changed from the old model to the slim one and I have to say the slim is much better.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 February 15 at 13:24
    I never played the original but I would give a remake a go.

I also wouldn't be sad at all if someone would decide to do a Cool Spot remake.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET547,154
    Posted on 11 February 15 at 14:43
    BillyHorrible said:I also wouldn't be sad at all if someone would decide to do a Cool Spot remake.Anythings possible. If sour patch kids can get a game, a cool spot remake could happen!
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 13 February 15 at 18:46
    Goes back to blog, nope not ready to come back to 215 yet lol
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.