Introduce Yourself

• Information
    Posted on 27 July 13 at 14:39
    Say hello to the other members of "PS Vita gamers" in this thread
  • vaux832vaux83227,003
    Posted on 01 September 13 at 10:32
    hi all, multi gamer
  • Posted on 10 November 13 at 23:07
    Iv had a Vita over a year, bought it when they announced ps+ games on it. I always support sony since I was a youngn and playstation underground member. I bought the Vita thinking I could play it while I was at work, but that hasn't seemed to work out yet. I just keep working and not enough game time. I used to metro everyday, but I don't have to commute as much anymore, but I love playing Vita games when I have the time. Peace all!

~I regret not keeping Silent Hill Vita cuz it seems to be such a high TT score game, oh well, someday Ill pick it back up or hope it is free on PS+!
  • Posted on 25 November 13 at 08:53
    Had my Vita since the Black Friday Bundle Last year. I have been loving it , beside PSASBR I haven't really played many multiplayer games on it though I have used party chat a few times to talk with friends while playing other games.
    Someting funny is that most the games I have completed so far on it have been from plus or free to play with few being the ones I actually bought.
  • NissanLadyNissanLady214,838
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 13:37
    Hi all. Greetings from Finland. I play games home and work too if I had time.
  • mdgamer2mdgamer2115,740
    Posted on 26 November 13 at 22:03
    Hey guys. I have had my Vita since launch. Don't play it as much as I should, but it is a great system. Always looking for MP boosting buddies. Feel free to hit me up with a FR. PSASBR anyone?
  • Posted on 28 November 13 at 23:39
    Hi all. I bought the Vita in May, when I decided I was going back to Sony.
    I used to have a PS1 and Ps2, but switched to 360 this gen. It's not that I regret it, but PS4 being 100 euros cheaper, and Sony having had a lot of exclusives last gen that I wished I could have played (more than the Microsoft exclusives I did play), it's time to switch back.

SO I bought the Vita to get the trophy hunting started :) I love the system, it is awesome and keeps my 3DS collecting dust!
  • mikendelmikendel5,230,067
    Posted on 03 December 13 at 05:01
    hi, i'm mike from the philippines. i have 2 ps vita units for me and my son... i like the idea that i can hunt trophies on the go. i have 41 platinum trophies on ps vita games, and currently working on tearaway, dokuro, wipeout & virtua tennis 4. let's play sometime...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 January 14 at 02:50
    wave Hey all! Got my Vita since launch, then I packed it away and get the AC Liberation White Vita and have been using that since.

In total, I've got 3 Vitas, but mainly use 1. Currently maxed out with 100 bubbles and not all the games I want on there cry

Playing Resident Evil (PS1) and Modnation Racers: Road Trip on the Vita.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to succeed.
  • ladynadiadladynadiad457,599
    Posted on 07 March 14 at 12:44
    Well, I've had my Vita since late October, but the first game I played on it was Ys: Memories of Celceta when it came out. All my trophies so far are for Vita games because I literally just got a PS3 a few hours ago and haven't even decided which of my 5 games for it to play first because I'm indecisive.

Not that I have a lot of games for my Vita either. 5 at the moment if I count the Walking Dead (only have it because the Walking Dead bundle was the same amount as the unit by itself) and two more due to arrive next week and some stuff on preorder. But I like it better than my 3DS which has been collecting dust. Vita may lack games, but it has trophies and that alone makes it win in my eyes. It's just a shame that Sony and devs are mostly ignoring the Vita, but I'm happy to see all the good games due to come out this year.
  • BlackballhogBlackballhog902,020
    Posted on 02 April 14 at 14:44
    Own all the Sony systems, was downloading and saving all the PS Plus free games for Vita until I bought one on a good deal a year ago. Play it during any free time at work and find the system very underrated. Bout to finally start working on Tearaway and can't wait!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 April 14 at 11:20
    Blackballhog said:
    Own all the Sony systems, was downloading and saving all the PS Plus free games for Vita until I bought one on a good deal a year ago. Play it during any free time at work and find the system very underrated. Bout to finally start working on Tearaway and can't wait!
    Definitely underrated. People have no idea what they're missing out on, and instead bug about the price. Compared to the price of a 3DS and 3DS games, Vita hardware and software are exponentially better.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Jenova_20Jenova_20300,869
    Posted on 19 January 16 at 18:54
    Hi all
    Vita gamer for a while now. I got it as an impulse buy and haven't looked back smile
  • Posted on 01 February 16 at 21:09
    i have had my vita now for a year and it was one of the reasons for ps+
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads