Random Chat

Threads containing a topic that encourages repeated posting of updated responses.

Challenge Me!

• NekoRaveNekoRave3,622,095
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 07:58, Edited on 27 January 15 at 17:22 by NekoRave
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 08:16, Edited on 29 January 15 at 04:58 by NekoRave
    • User Database -

• Challenger 1: BillyHorrible

Rival Description: Poor Billy is not really horrible, he just refuses to share his umbrella.
    Rival's Level 13
    • Challenger 2: GamerJet

Rival Description: Riches beyond imagination, so said the fortune cookie.
    Rival's Level 37
    • Challenger 3: VysetheLegend84

Rival Description: Although he is Legendary, Ninja's are supreme.
    Rival's Level 14
    • Challenger 4: ObliviousSenpai

Rival Description: Senpai actually said hi to me today! *explodes*
    Rival's Level 10
    • Challenger 5: RyanMushr00ms

Rival Description: Ryan loves mushrooms on his pizza, but good luck taking them off his pizza!
    Rival's Level 20
    • Challenges

Challenge 1: Complete 100% https://www.truetrophies.com/Runner-2-Future-Legend-of-....htm

Good luck earning Billy's neverending respect.
    BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)Perfect PerfectionistThe Perfect Perfectionist trophy in BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3) worth 337 pointsGet a Triple Perfect+ in Every Level
    Challenge 2: High Ratio Trophy
    Söldner-X: HimmelsstürmerGalaxy SuperstarThe Galaxy Superstar trophy in Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer worth 515 pointsReach ultimate rank 15: Galaxy Superstar
    Challenge 3: Platinum
    Star Ocean: The Last Hope InternationalSTAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- Platinum TrophyThe STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- Platinum Trophy trophy in Star Ocean: The Last Hope International worth 2011 pointsCongratulations! You've collected every last STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- trophy!
    Challenge 4: High Ratio Trophy
    Vanquish (PS3)Hidden TrophyThe Hidden Trophy trophy in Vanquish (PS3) worth 430 pointsContinue playing to unlock this hidden trophy
    Challenge 5: Complete 100%
    CloudBerry Kingdom
    Challenge 6: Complete 100%
    Lumines Supernova
    • TT Level Challenges

RyanMushr00ms -127,082
    ObliviousSenpai - 19,983
    • Level Challenges

RyanMushr00ms -81,270
    • Completed Games Challenges

ObliviousSenpai - 7 Completed games
    RyanMushr00ms -53
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 08:17, Edited on 27 January 15 at 08:19 by NekoRave
    This slot is reserved for Completed Challenges
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• GAMERJETGAMERJET577,115
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 11:27
    Moving to Random Chat.

I like to challenge you to earn this high ratio trophy.

Söldner-X: HimmelsstürmerGalaxy SuperstarThe Galaxy Superstar trophy in Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer worth 515 pointsReach ultimate rank 15: Galaxy Superstar

Good Luck!clap
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 January 15 at 11:33
    NekoRave said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    I'd like to see you complete Runner2 because it's an awesome game (I had much fun playing it on X360; finished it but didn't 100% it). Also if you can get perfect perfectionist you have my neverending respect.

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)Perfect PerfectionistThe Perfect Perfectionist trophy in BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3) worth 337 pointsGet a Triple Perfect+ in Every Level
    Challenge accepted!

Adding both to the list!
    So bad, I forgot to end the parentheses. als you now have both as separate challenges... if you "beat" Runner2, doesn't that mean you've 100%ed it? or do I have to read it as one challenge with an extra bit about the toughest trophy in there?

Also, good luck! Runner2 is a very awesome game.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 11:51
    BillyHorrible said:
    NekoRave said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    I'd like to see you complete Runner2 because it's an awesome game (I had much fun playing it on X360; finished it but didn't 100% it). Also if you can get perfect perfectionist you have my neverending respect.

Challenge accepted!

Adding both to the list!
    So bad, I forgot to end the parentheses. als you now have both as separate challenges... if you "beat" Runner2, doesn't that mean you've 100%ed it? or do I have to read it as one challenge with an extra bit about the toughest trophy in there?

So to clarify you want me to earn all the trophies in Runner2?

That's fine by me.

*man this is going to be hell with the bullseyes.*
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 11:52
    GAMERJET said:
    Moving to Random Chat.

I like to challenge you to earn this high ratio trophy.

Good Luck!clap
    Challenge Accepted!
    Adding to the list.

You just had to do that game.

Monster.
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 January 15 at 13:44, Edited on 27 January 15 at 13:46 by
    NekoRave said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    NekoRave said:
    BillyHorrible said:

Challenge accepted!

Adding both to the list!

That's fine by me.

Not necessarily but if you're accepting the "perfect perfectionist trophy" challenge then you've basically 100%ed the game already. It's very likely the very last thing you get done in the game. You may mis the challenges related to dancing if you're not doing that while playing the levels but that's about all that could be missed while going for triple perfect plus.

And yes, those bullseyes are a bitch.

Also, do you want suggestions for games bought in here or do you only want them as comments on the blog post? Because I'm going to recommend South Park The Stick Of Truth; my choice as Game Of The Year 2014 for the last generation consoles.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 13:51
    Oh I could give you one game to try and Platinum, but I can assure you, you won't, and never will, because it's impossible, so much so, that even after like 300+ hours I gave up. laugh

You already had Star Ocean: TLH in your game list I think. Completing that is a nightmare, because one of the trophies requires you too unlock 100% of battle titles....... good luck with that. laugh
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 15:13
    BillyHorrible said:
    NekoRave said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    NekoRave said:
    BillyHorrible said:

Challenge accepted!

Adding both to the list!

That's fine by me.

Not necessarily but if you're accepting the "perfect perfectionist trophy" challenge then you've basically 100%ed the game already. It's very likely the very last thing you get done in the game. You may mis the challenges related to dancing if you're not doing that while playing the levels but that's about all that could be missed while going for triple perfect plus.

And yes, those bullseyes are a bitch.

Also, do you want suggestions for games bought in here or do you only want them as comments on the blog post? Because I'm going to recommend South Park The Stick Of Truth; my choice as Game Of The Year 2014 for the last generation consoles.
    I swear, that bullseye gimmick will be my end.

This thread will be more detailed of what I am asking for gamers.

note, this is just for me to not only see what games you like, but provide feedback as what I think about your favorite games.

I linked the thread below for you.

Also what do you think of the Rival Descriptions above xD

NekoRaves Recommendation Thread.
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 15:14
    VysetheLegend84 said:Oh I could give you one game to try and Platinum, but I can assure you, you won't, and never will, because it's impossible, so much so, that even after like 300+ hours I gave up. laugh

You already had Star Ocean: TLH in your game list I think. Completing that is a nightmare, because one of the trophies requires you too unlock 100% of battle titles....... good luck with that. laugh
    Final Answer?

Deal or No deal?

Do you want to burden this platinum on my soul?

If not then I am quite disappointed in you.
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 16:23
    I challenge you to do aqua kitty milk mine defender dx 100% :)
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 16:38
    RyanMushr00ms said:I challenge you to do aqua kitty milk mine defender dx 100% :)How embarrassing of me to forget to mention.
    I have no vita </3

Challenge denied.
    Please Try Again.

*Insert Coin*
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 16:41
    Also for a reference this thread here has a list of every game I own.

Just to make things simpler for everyone challenging me.

Also I do not have a PS4, nor do I have a PSP or VITA.

Purely PS1,PS2,PS3 games so far.

Here is the mentioned thread.

NekoRaves Recommendation Thread.
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,412
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 19:13
    I will consider a challenge for you.

/me looks for an insane shmup
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 19:24, Edited on 27 January 15 at 19:27 by ObliviousSenpai
    Wasn't on your list, but Vanquish is only $20 and its a great game, so if you're up for it the challenge is to earn the achievement/trophy Tactical Challenger in Vanquish.
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 19:33
    Nomstuff said:I will consider a challenge for you.

/me looks for an insane shmup
    At least its not a freakin rhythm game like beatmania.
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
    Posted on 27 January 15 at 19:34
    ObliviousSenpai said:Wasn't on your list, but Vanquish is only $20 and its a great game, so if you're up for it the challenge is to earn the achievement/trophy Tactical Challenger in Vanquish.Highly Considered as I was already intrigued in that game.

Its on the backburner though.

Challenge Accepted, but in the meantime care to do another?
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads