Game Discussion: Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango trophies are now on the site

• Information
    Posted on 25 January 15 at 21:41
    Grim Fandango has 46 Trophies worth 1110 Trophy XP
  • Posted on 26 January 15 at 00:04
    Looking forward to playing this. I missed out back in the day as my PC wasn't mn enough. Hope these aren't all story related
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 January 15 at 13:22
    I missed this game though I loved Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis, Day Of The Tentacle and Sam & Max Hit The Road. Also enjoyed the Monkey Island remakes a few years ago (never played those originals either).
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 26 January 15 at 19:06
    I'd be in heaven if those three were released in hd remakes. I've lost count of how many times I completed them games.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 January 15 at 19:12
    Well we're supposed to get Day Of The Tentacle this year smile Add to that Grim Fandango now and Monkey Island a few years ago, and I have good hopes for Fate Of Atlantis and Hit The Road.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 January 15 at 11:36, Edited on 27 January 15 at 11:43 by
    DAMNIT why isn't this for sale in the PS Store already?! There are already players unlocking trophies, I want in too!

I'll probably have to wait until the official release window of wednesday... Damn...
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 27 January 15 at 23:23
    Just watched a video saying that it's broken. The game doesn't save. [sadface]
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 January 15 at 11:50, Edited on 28 January 15 at 11:51 by
    Ah, well... turns out it's € 15 anyways so I'll wait for the inevitable sale. I try not to buy XBL/PSN games when they go over €10. And they've (hopefully) fixed the game by then.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 28 January 15 at 16:58
    I'm waiting for a physical release. Amazon have one listed but no date yet.
  • Posted on 28 January 15 at 17:00
    That seems like quite a huge thing to overlook, how did they not spot this??
  • ElgaardElgaard85,199
    Posted on 28 January 15 at 20:45, Edited on 28 January 15 at 20:46 by Elgaard
    The game does not auto save, but that's intentional. It even warns you that it does not. Saving from the menu works fine.
  • Posted on 29 January 15 at 13:05
    Thanks Elgaard.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads