Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Gets Lots of Screens

• smokin_cheezsmokin_cheez172,619
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,839
    Posted on 21 January 15 at 02:21
    I might do some research into this. Looks interesting enough.
  • Posted on 21 January 15 at 02:45
    Reminds me to play the first one, got it on sale a long time ago.

Should really see if it's my kinda game.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 21 January 15 at 15:52
    Loved all three games so far so this should be epic!
  • Posted on 21 January 15 at 18:44
    I wish these were fighting games instead of Musou games. I'd love for CyberConnect2 to pick this up and make them like the naruto games.
    Posted on 21 January 15 at 20:34
    spardaslayer214 said:I wish these were fighting games instead of Musou games. I'd love for CyberConnect2 to pick this up and make them like the naruto games.I second this, that's a fantastic idea
  • Posted on 22 January 15 at 14:33
    smokin_cheez said:spardaslayer214 said:I wish these were fighting games instead of Musou games. I'd love for CyberConnect2 to pick this up and make them like the naruto games.I second this, that's a fantastic ideaI've still got my copy of one piece grand battle for the ps2 which me and my friends spent hours and hours playing
    Posted on 23 January 15 at 16:48
    spardaslayer214 said:smokin_cheez said:spardaslayer214 said:I wish these were fighting games instead of Musou games. I'd love for CyberConnect2 to pick this up and make them like the naruto games.I second this, that's a fantastic ideaI've still got my copy of one piece grand battle for the ps2 which me and my friends spent hours and hours playingLucky :(
  • YOUNG_BIZZYOUNG_BIZZ525,807
    Posted on 11 March 15 at 06:35
    I need to catch up I have 1, 2 on my wish list & this will be pre order !
    "My controller is like my palm, always in my hand"- reuben
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads