Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Announced

• Posted on 21 January 15 at 02:45
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

My wide and I loved the first one, but we hopped on that train late and were planning to get a PS4 already, so we figured we'd wait for the inevitable. Which uhh...became....evitable? I guess?
  • Posted on 21 January 15 at 04:01
    I'm definitely looking forward to this as I've yet to get the Pre-Sequel. Even though it's called "The Handsome Collection" I still would have preferred if the first game was in it too since they are tied together.

I'm sure part of the reason they didn't though was because of the difference in mechanics and interface in the two latest games as compared to the first game.
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 21 January 15 at 08:30
    I am so annoyed at the randomness of things in the second that I don't think I can force myself through it again... Unless it's a trophy cross save too. So then I might for the pre sequel and essentially a free plat from number two again... Ahhh who am I kidding I'll wait until it goes down to 20$ like everything else. --- my though process lol
    Life is simple... There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,839
    Posted on 21 January 15 at 14:47
    I loved BL2 with my friends but they are strictly Xbox goons. So no point playing these games by myself.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 January 15 at 15:35
    Every other game release manages a cross platform transfer of your saves. I would have picked it up, but no transfer of my character from 360 means yet another stupid, lazy idea by a developer loses them my money!! facepalm
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,010
    Posted on 21 January 15 at 17:47
    Yay!
    The King of Hyrule
  • Posted on 22 January 15 at 07:32
    Gearbox have milked this to death, and yet still squeeze for more, rehash of the rehash.
    A.D.H.D fanboy
  • Posted on 22 January 15 at 13:57, Edited on 22 January 15 at 13:58 by ScutumMagister
    How have they milked this to death? There have been 3 different games over 5 years, with the last one not even actually being made by them, with only 2 of them being rereleased on PS4/Xbox One, just like a bunch of other companies are doing. It's not like they're doing yearly releases like sports games or CoD or Assassin's Creed.
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads