The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US PSN Anniversary Sale this Week

  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

  • ArmyVaultArmyVault274,827
    Posted on 15 January 15 at 20:06
    All these great deals and I must admit that I personally don't really want anything. I will have to ponder over this for another day. Maybe I will bite on something.
  • Posted on 15 January 15 at 20:17, Edited on 15 January 15 at 20:17 by ScutumMagister
    The ones listed below are the games that interest me but I need to see which ones I actually have already.

    PS3
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Dragon's Crown
    Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

    PS Vita
    Disgaea 4
    Persona 4: Golden
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • Posted on 16 January 15 at 07:09
    Quick question.

    I know you can download and play stuff downloaded from your American account on a different regional account because PS3 allows more profiles, but if I were to download Persona 4 Golden and Ys on my American account would I be able to play it on my Australian Vita?

    Just curious.
  • Posted on 16 January 15 at 11:17
    LunchCannon54 said:Quick question.

    I know you can download and play stuff downloaded from your American account on a different regional account because PS3 allows more profiles, but if I were to download Persona 4 Golden and Ys on my American account would I be able to play it on my Australian Vita?

    Just curious.
    If you switch account on your Vita, you'll be able to play, but you won't be able to have your games from Australian account until you switch back. Also switching is not as easy as just switching memory cards, you have to reset your vita or something. I've done it once, but I haven't gone back to my original account since then.
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Posted on 16 January 15 at 11:28
    Gaelic-_-Flame said:LunchCannon54 said:Quick question.

    I know you can download and play stuff downloaded from your American account on a different regional account because PS3 allows more profiles, but if I were to download Persona 4 Golden and Ys on my American account would I be able to play it on my Australian Vita?

    Just curious.
    If you switch account on your Vita, you'll be able to play, but you won't be able to have your games from Australian account until you switch back. Also switching is not as easy as just switching memory cards, you have to reset your vita or something. I've done it once, but I haven't gone back to my original account since then.
    I thought that might be the case, thanks man.

    Yeah my Vita was pre-owned so I had to reset it; a shame I didn't realise I could have transferred his games over with the USB charger until afterwards. Ah well, I probably would have felt kind of bad about it anyway.....
  • Posted on 16 January 15 at 18:57
    LunchCannon54 said:Yeah my Vita was pre-owned so I had to reset it; a shame I didn't realise I could have transferred his games over with the USB charger until afterwards. Ah well, I probably would have felt kind of bad about it anyway.....Well even if you had copied the games over you wouldn't have had the licenses to use the games when you put your actual PSN ID on the Vita so you did it the only way you really could have.
    PSN ID: ScutumMagister
  • xTOTHOROxTOTHORO434,625
    Posted on 16 January 15 at 19:26
    Picked up Okami HD and MediEvil for myself and Daxter for waifu.

    Not a huge fan of Triple-A titles from this generation, and I already have the Jak, Sly, and Ratchet trilogies. Considered picking up more FF games, but III, VII, and XIII-2 are already in my backlog.

    Overall I'm still happy with the sale though, it's much better than the past several weeks.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 17 January 15 at 22:29
    Nice to see another user grab Okami, MediEvil, and Daxter toast
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 19 January 15 at 05:43
    Well this just emptied my wallet, awesome sale Sony, Microsoft needs to learn a thing or two.
    -Completionist
  • xTOTHOROxTOTHORO434,625
    Posted on 19 January 15 at 06:11, Edited on 19 January 15 at 06:12 by xTOTHORO
    Shadow_Enz said:Nice to see another user grab Okami, MediEvil, and Daxter toastThey're all games I've been interested in at one point or another, but never had a system to play them on (the PS3 and Vita are my first Sony systems and I got both within the last six months). I've been keeping a particularly close eye on sales so I can scoop up Sony exclusives when/if they're on sale, and so far it has worked out quite nicely. smile
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 19 January 15 at 18:54
    They're all fantastic games.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.