TrueTrophies Polls

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

How many games are in your backlog?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 January 15 at 21:59
    munchmagic1986 said:BillyHorrible said:To be fair I'm just trying to keep you from getting into my situation. I can barely enjoy gaming on my X360 anymore because I've got waaaaay too much to play.A big 360 collection did kill my enjoyment on 360. I already had quite a lot then I bought a huge bundle off my my mother in law when her husband died and just looking at the pile of games put me off playing.

Luckily almost all of my backlog is digital now so I can easily ignore it, especially with PS4 only displaying the last 15. Once I complete and finish one, I delete it and a new one appears. Buying 8 or 9 in one go does shove a lot back though, which isn't great
    I feel like the no double digits on unplayed paid for games is working out pretty well for me so far.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 08 January 15 at 01:03
    My list is like Shadow Enz's, I want games whatever system they're on so I'd even add to his list 3DS, Wii U (&Wii!) and X1 (just Sunset Overdrive so far!).
    I love a huge variety of genres so over the years and sales I've got easily over 100 games, but due to budgeting I've only bought about about a dozen games in the last year. But frankly I can't even keep up with the playstation plus games- I'm coming up to 150 hours in kingdoms of amalur so there's no way I'm going to have time to fully play 100+ old games within the span of this current console generation.
    So even though I voted 100+ I'll probably only play 26-50 of 'em!. Getting to the point of picking very carefully which ones I play and which ones I'll probably never play. Far Cry 3 is up soon. Pick the ones that do some truly memorable stuff :D
    =Semper Fi=
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,104
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 05:40
    Easily 100+.

I've got tons across PS3, PS4, Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Windows 8 Xbox. Alot of plus games as well.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • NekoRaveNekoRave3,618,388
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 10:24
    515 Playstation games.
    306 Xbox games.

*cocks gun*
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
  • Niradhip2012Niradhip2012634,202
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 12:16
    NekoRave said:515 Playstation games.
    306 Xbox games.

*cocks gun*
    Glock 17 or Fn 57 ??wink
  • Posted on 08 January 15 at 13:05
    munchmagic1986 said:Had to put 100+ but to be fair that is across 3 systemsSame here;

Wii U+3DS
    PS3+4+PSV
    X360+One
    Steam as well, but I ignore the numbers on there.

And don't get me started on Android...
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • MayadomeMayadome523,581
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 13:55
    PS3/PS4/Vita around 50 or so.

On every platform I'd say 400-500.
    Feel The Ether
  • Posted on 08 January 15 at 14:47
    I have over 200+ backlog.. I could easily have over 10,000 trophies haha. But no time. All the money goes to games and they just get pushed back more.
  • NekoRaveNekoRave3,618,388
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 15:33
    Niradhip2012 said:NekoRave said:515 Playstation games.
    306 Xbox games.

*cocks gun*
    Glock 17 or Fn 57 ??wink
    Smith and Wesson .500
    ~<3~NekoRave~<3~
  • ZvetikiZvetiki462,920
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 17:57
    On PS3 and Vita alone, about 25. Including 360 and PC, much more than 100. And I'm leaving the PSP out of that consideration: Since my memory stick died I'm finished with it.
  • Helmaroc_Helmaroc_171,441
    Posted on 08 January 15 at 23:57
    Because of Steam, way too many to count.
  • Posted on 09 January 15 at 06:55
    On PS3/vita I'd guess 6-15, though the correct response from me is probably "Too many". laugh
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,151
    Posted on 09 January 15 at 08:06
    Hmm, I put 21-30 or whatever it was. But looking at this thread, it occurred to me I completely forgot about all the games on 360 I bought and never played... Tho tbh, I've gone off xbox since getting a PS3, so I dont think I'll ever even start them. Shame, I've got some good ones there waiting -- but time always seems to never be on my side. :(
  • Posted on 09 January 15 at 14:08
    Hard to say tbh as some games i just got so bored of i think i may never bother finishing, when i say finishing i mean campaigns not trophies.

I guess the games i may go back and finish campaign wise are as follows

Outlast
    Shadow Of Mordor
    Killzone
    Wolfenstein

I will certainly finish Dragon Age once they get the patches i need done before i finish with my character who i have grown very fond of.

I have been playing GTA 5 which i will probably finish

I have a bunch of PSN+ games i probably wont bother with at all except First Light

I have no interest in finishing AC4 Black Flag, it just feels too much the same as AC3.

I may go back and finish Murder Soul Suspect but i think i would need to start over from the beggining since it's been so long since i played it that i forget everything i have done tbh.

Destiny and Watchdogs? More than likely no also as they are just too boring imo.

So lets see maybe about 5, if i had my 360 working probably more, i would have liked to finish the Fallout campaigns they were great!
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 January 15 at 15:47
    MitchCRafT_nM3 said:Hard to say tbh as some games i just got so bored of i think i may never bother finishing, when i say finishing i mean campaigns not trophies.

Outlast
    Shadow Of Mordor
    Killzone
    Wolfenstein

I will certainly finish Dragon Age once they get the patches i need done before i finish with my character who i have grown very fond of.

I have a bunch of PSN+ games i probably wont bother with at all except First Light

I have no interest in finishing AC4 Black Flag, it just feels too much the same as AC3.

I may go back and finish Murder Soul Suspect but i think i would need to start over from the beggining since it's been so long since i played it that i forget everything i have done tbh.

Destiny and Watchdogs? More than likely no also as they are just too boring imo.

So lets see maybe about 5, if i had my 360 working probably more, i would have liked to finish the Fallout campaigns they were great!
    So you slam me about Alien Isolation but you haven't finished Mordor or Wolfenstein and you've given up on Black Flag? For shame!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 09 January 15 at 16:22, Edited on 09 January 15 at 16:26 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    BillyHorrible said:MitchCRafT_nM3 said:Hard to say tbh as some games i just got so bored of i think i may never bother finishing, when i say finishing i mean campaigns not trophies.

Outlast
    Shadow Of Mordor
    Killzone
    Wolfenstein

So you slam me about Alien Isolation but you haven't finished Mordor or Wolfenstein and you've given up on Black Flag? For shame!
    I never slammed you i just wondered why you was not playing it, you told me you could not play those games too much at a time but my reasons for not finishing most them games are because i am bored of them, i simply will not waste my time on games i am not enjoying while i could do something else with that time that makes me happy.

Mordor just feels too much like AC to me which i got bored of, i do enjoy it in small doses but get bored of doing the same battle moves over and over after a while. Wolfenstein while good to see a return to that style of FPS is the same, after a while i am just endlessly shooting at people and get bored quickly again so i need to play now and again not to get completely bored to the point i will never play them again. Just the way i am dude.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 January 15 at 18:37
    Chill, I was just having a laugh smile
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 09 January 15 at 20:42
    BillyHorrible said:Chill, I was just having a laugh smile=p
  • Posted on 10 January 15 at 04:40, Edited on 10 January 15 at 04:41 by EverybodysRival
    26-50 is my backlog. I recently purchased a ps 3 and bought a lot games for it. Some I played before, like Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, but need to replay them via 1.5 and 2.5 in order to understand the story better, same as God of War, etc. That also goes towards the x360 games and few ds lite.
  • GordonLea1GordonLea129,658
    Posted on 10 January 15 at 06:04
    I've went for 100+. I've got about 50 downloaded on to my PS3 that I've not touched, then there's plenty more waiting in my transactions, same goes for Vita games, don't have a PS4 yet so can't really count them.

I've got all GWG titles on Xbox 360 and One yet to play, amongst other titles. I've got a few yet to start on my Wii U and 3DS too.

I've just not really had the time to play much recently :'(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads