Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

15 for '15 Trailers Shows Upcoming PS4 Games

• Cloud_2049Cloud_2049423,421
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 13:15
    Bloodborn, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, The Order: 1886, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter? My PS4 is going to be absolutely spoiled when I get it this year.
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 13:46
    Bloodborne doesn't do anything for me. Bring on the single player experiences!
  • Cloud_2049Cloud_2049423,421
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 13:57
    Marktown said:Bloodborne doesn't do anything for me. Bring on the single player experiences!Isn't Bloodborne mostly singleplayer?
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 14:14
    Looks like I better get that new hdd sooner rather than later, going to be buying a lot of games this year by the looks of things
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 17:37
    There are way too many potentially good games releasing in the next few months. I'm going to have to do something about avoiding the PlayStation store or I'm probably going to end up buying most of the games on this list.
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 17:43
    Cloud_2049 said:Marktown said:Bloodborne doesn't do anything for me. Bring on the single player experiences!Isn't Bloodborne mostly singleplayer?Ahh, yes. It sure is. I was thinking of 'Battle Born'. My fault completely.
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault266,339
    Posted on 04 January 15 at 18:25
    Dying light and the order 1886 for me!
  • Posted on 04 January 15 at 19:30
    Veeeeery exited about Bloodborne and No Man's Sky (and I'm not easily excited smile ).
    Third definite purchase will be Dark Souls 2: First Scholar Edition.

Eventually Uncharted and The Order. But there are also many titles in that trailer I haven't heard of and look tempting too.
    What about Silent Hills? Isn't that one coming 2015 too?
  • Posted on 05 January 15 at 03:28
    give me order :D, dying light, and MK10, also im pretty sure bloodborne too
  • FC-CentralFC-Central104,858
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 13:37
    I'm excited for Dying Light for sure, along with The Order: 1886.

I'll also play Bloodborne, Evolve, BF Hardline, Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, MK X, and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

I'm still on the fence about
    Tomorrow Children. I like the story idea, but the art style... not sure.
    Until Dawn. I don't have a read if it is serious horror, or a teen horror movie in a game so I may wait for reviews.
  • Posted on 05 January 15 at 22:39
    No Man's Sky is what pushed me over to getting a PS4 instead of an XBox One. Really looking forward to that one.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 January 15 at 00:26
    So much win on this trailer!! dance
  • TTDog666TTDog666140,241
    Posted on 06 January 15 at 08:12
    Marktown said:No Man's Sky is what pushed me over to getting a PS4 instead of an XBox One. Really looking forward to that one.I can see it hitting the X1 in time... hence the E3 comment of "making it's console debut on PS4" rather than using the word exclusive.

The longer it takes to arrive though the more I start to see it as a glorified tech demo....really need to hear more about the gameplay before I think about buying it.
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek656,854
    Posted on 07 January 15 at 20:18
    I want the majority of the titles listed here....so much for digging into my backlog this year :'(
  • Posted on 07 January 15 at 20:42
    Pipsqweek said:I want the majority of the titles listed here....so much for digging into my backlog this year :'(How many games are in your backlog?

I'm sorry, I usually don't like to "advertise" my threads/ polls but you set me up too good for that one laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.