Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

January PlayStation Plus Games Revealed

• DixieGunThugDixieGunThug112,586
    Posted on 05 January 15 at 21:19Permalink
    ImFunnyHow said:Q: Should I play Prototype before the sequel, or are the stories disconnected?Good question. Also, is it much better than the first? Some of the powers were awesome but the traversal and such I didn't like at all and got bored with it quickly.
  • Posted on 05 January 15 at 23:26Permalink
    DixieGunThug said:ImFunnyHow said:Q: Should I play Prototype before the sequel, or are the stories disconnected?Good question. Also, is it much better than the first? Some of the powers were awesome but the traversal and such I didn't like at all and got bored with it quickly.I would suggest to play the first Prototype before the second one. Both are good games. I must admit I enjoyed the first one more than the second. (I have played them on the 360...I'm new to PS but I will play it again)
  • Posted on 06 January 15 at 18:45Permalink
    First prototype is way better than the second (story wise) -- second's rubbish story is less annoying if you dunno the first game tho so. .. .it's a wash.

Glad I held off on Infamous tho, this'll be the second game I've actually played on my PS4 since I bought it 4 months ago >. >
  • DtK16478DtK1647881,883
    Posted on 06 January 15 at 19:03Permalink
    Getting Swapper so soon after release for free is absolutely awesome. Release was November 2014 I think and it's one of the best Arcade/PSN games 2014.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 January 15 at 00:48Permalink
    First prototype story is connected to the 2nd, but it doesn't matter if you've not played it as Prototype 2 brings you up to speed in the first few chapters.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.