Game Discussion: The Last of Us (PS3)

Multiplayer

• Posted on 04 September 18 at 00:52
    I'm counting the recent people (since I posted) here as well as the people who joined the session. The current count I am aware of is like 11 or so. I might be wrong.
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 17:58, Edited on 04 September 18 at 18:01 by NonKosherSalt
    @Twinkling82

Ah, gotcha. Unfortunately, all but two players have already completed the online requirements - excluding yourself of course. MonkeyBrad91 shows 3 online trophies still open. Badly_Worn_Toy does not have the game listed.

I am still awaiting responses from two players here on TT and one on TA. If my activities do not find another player, I will contact the players directly to see if they will join us and stay joined until all have popped the Trophies.

BTW: now is a good time for you sign up. Nudge Nudge Wink Wink
    A Genuine Classic Original . . . Searching for my lost shaker of salt
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 04 September 18 at 18:27
    I'd hardly count 16th January as a recent person, unless you're counting me from an old session. laugh

The only MP trophy I still need is just to play a game of Survivors on one of the Reclaimed maps, and grind out the rest of the online levels. I really should get back to that at some point, but i know the ballache it is to get the two groups together, with no disconnects or whatever, and actually get the right maps -- nevermind to get everyone to not screw it up! I don't want to go through those hours again haha.

Good luck though!
  • Posted on 06 September 18 at 17:10
    Thanks for the good wishes, MonkeyBrad91. We need one more signup and we are good go.
    A Genuine Classic Original . . . Searching for my lost shaker of salt
  • Posted on 06 September 18 at 19:36
    Anyone want to boost the remastered version? I have a session up, need to boost all the online trophies.

Get in contact.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads