Game Discussion: The Last of Us (PS3)

Multiplayer

• ArmyVaultArmyVault308,230
    Posted on 28 December 14 at 21:23
    Oh I will still be posting around the site. I just will never utter anything about completions until I have it at a respectable number. I am ashamed I am still only at 72%.

I will enjoy LoU. Eventually. I am getting my PS4 in April so I may get the re-mastered version as well.
  • Posted on 29 December 14 at 00:05
    I don't hope this is my fault. All I said that no one is forcing you to do this other than yourself, it's your choice, it's a simple stat on a website, you don't lose anything by not finishing the games to 100%.
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault308,230
    Posted on 29 December 14 at 02:09
    Twinkling82 said:I don't hope this is my fault. All I said that no one is forcing you to do this other than yourself, it's your choice, it's a simple stat on a website, you don't lose anything by not finishing the games to 100%.Goodness no, you are not at fault for anything. I was brought up to be a perfectionist and I carry that out in every single aspect of my life; including gaming. I can't help it. That's how I was raised and that unfortunately is all I know.
  • Posted on 07 January 16 at 08:31
    Is there anyone still looking to do the mp on ps3? I just got another console and wana hammer out the mp one quick as possible
    columnedjet9
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 10:06
    Me and prem-aka-prince are planning to play this when we're available if you want to add us. Though i just got back from visiting family so haven't been on last two weeks lol.
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 00:42
    I might be up for some playing but I don't think I will go - or help with - the longer trophies. I don't do grind anymore, but .. oh... it seems there isnt many grind trophies.. unless theres something with the weapons like in tomb raider 2012.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 January 16 at 19:52
    MonkeyBrad91 said:Me and prem-aka-prince are planning to play this when we're available if you want to add us. Though i just got back from visiting family so haven't been on last two weeks lol.Add me to that guys. I need to get the multiplayer done and you two are good fun to play with.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Posted on 14 January 16 at 00:53
    I'm hearing a lot of talking but not a lot of action. I'm thinking of playing this some throughout the day tomorrow (today), if it doesn't drive me mad that is. Just thinking about the risk of losing hours of progress is already stressing me out.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 14 January 16 at 01:30
    Im set for tomorrow during daytime. Just poke me over discord.

The rest of you can also poke at me in discord - here's the link: https://discord.gg/0cPNQrX6Dd5j706N
  • Posted on 16 January 16 at 10:54
    Just wondering how many need to do multiplayer? Just want to get numbers before trying to set up sessions for them
    columnedjet9
  • Posted on 16 January 16 at 13:27
    I've been playing the last couple of days, and will keep playing over the next few weeks when my connection is strong (working hours when nobody is home to interfere with the wireless), but I'm only going for the Journey trophies as I already have all the DLC trophies.
    =Semper Fi=
  • Posted on 22 January 16 at 12:26
    I have a session Up for the mp. I sick of the modders and useless random team mates that dont pick up up while your right in front of them
    columnedjet9
  • Posted on 22 January 16 at 15:21
    I would love to get back into this but at the moment I'm stuck!!
    I played a few good days when I made that last post, but ever since then my PS3 is getting some stupid router fragmentation error when doing network test (even when connected directly to router by cable) and so I can't seem to play online D:
    =Semper Fi=
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 23 January 16 at 01:22
    There's a boosting session set up to get the DLC trophies on Monday night, if anyone can help out. It's a little late but due to australianess, there's not many other convenient times to do it. Thanks. :)

Boosting Gaming Session for The Last of Us
  • Posted on 06 March 18 at 05:02
    Running a session this weekend if anyone is still keen to boost multiplayer. DLC specifically
  • Posted on 23 August 18 at 14:32, Edited on 04 September 18 at 19:04 by NonKosherSalt
    Just for fun Gaming Session for The Last of Us (PS3)

Hopefully I am not late to the Ball here.

I am looking for a dedicated group to boost out The Last of Us (PS3) Trophies. I have suggested a day, time and duration for these sessions but if they do not work for you, please suggest alternates in the session notes.

Please let me know your interest by either applying to session or commenting in the session's note section.

I am also requesting advice on how to boost this game. I am imagining that we need eight players organized into two parties. Two equal parties searching should increase our chances of matching up.

I now know how to boost out the Trophies.
    If enough interest, I hope kick off actual sessions in October. Thanks.
    A Genuine Classic Original . . . Searching for my lost shaker of salt
  • Posted on 23 August 18 at 22:21
    I wrote in the notes - this might be of interest to me if it doesnt clash too much with the UHH challenge running on the sistersite. I might prioritise this a bit but can't promise really long sessions but I could use getting at least some of the multiplayer trophiesdone.
  • Posted on 28 August 18 at 18:39, Edited on 28 August 18 at 18:39 by NonKosherSalt
    @Twinkling82
    Yeah, not a big fan of very long sessions either. Looking at between 2 to 3 hours per session. Basically, 2 hours in game plus whatever to match up. If the party leaders are not of the same country or otherwise not compatible, it can take a while to match up. But, once matched, you stay matched.
  • Posted on 01 September 18 at 03:19
    NonKosherSalt said:
    @Twinkling82
    Yeah, not a big fan of very long sessions either. Looking at between 2 to 3 hours per session. Basically, 2 hours in game plus whatever to match up. If the party leaders are not of the same country or otherwise not compatible, it can take a while to match up. But, once matched, you stay matched.
    seems like we have around 10 people interested now.
  • Posted on 03 September 18 at 15:38, Edited on 03 September 18 at 18:57 by NonKosherSalt
    Looks like we have 7 of 8 players needed to boost out The Last of Us (PS3). Still looking to start sessions in October. If wanting to join, please visit

~ Just for fun Gaming Session for The Last of Us (PS3)

@Twinkling82
    Where are the other 3 players in you number? Tell them to join up, please.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads