Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Horizon Burning Shores needs Spider-Man Miles Morales' story quality

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 09 March 23 at 12:07
    Hi all,

We wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about our Forum Policy. Please take a moment to review it.

We want to encourage a healthy discussion that includes a wide array of opinions. If you can communicate your opinion in a civil manner that complies with our updated policy, we will never moderate those posts.

If your post is deleted, this is the result of violating our forum policy. Your post was not communicated in a civil fashion. It has no bearing on the opinion you are trying to convey.

Thanks for understanding.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,180
    Posted on 09 March 23 at 16:01
    I thought you were going to say Miles should be in it, misread the headline at first.
    "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance" - Sun Tzu. Yes, I'm back reading the classical stuff.
  • Posted on 09 March 23 at 16:47
    SolaceCreed said:
    I thought you were going to say Miles should be in it, misread the headline at first.
    Could you imagine Miles swinging from a Thunderjaw? That would be wonderful!
  • Posted on 12 March 23 at 00:07
    I know I’m in the minority here, but I thought MM was completely average. It wasn’t a bad game by any means, but the story didn’t hit for me, and the gameplay was fun but samey. Production values don’t hide the been there don’t that feeling.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads