Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rockstar Officially Reveals GTA Online Heists

• Posted on 18 December 14 at 09:38
    I'll believe this when it actually happens.
  • kingbigumskingbigums112,239
    Posted on 18 December 14 at 21:54
    About fucking time! hopefully I still have gta5 in 2016.
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 19 December 14 at 07:54
    Hmmm, they said "early in 2014" this time last year.... so will it actually happen!?
    Do you feel lucky punk? Well do ya?
  • Posted on 19 December 14 at 15:39, Edited on 19 December 14 at 15:40 by MitchCRafT_nM3
    I was sitting wondering whether they will start doing DLC now that they have both the last gen game and current gen game out.

After looking at games like Red Dead Redemption i would expect some good DLC.

I would like some single player stuff tbh, and in it more garages with better car saving because that's a fecking disaster at the moment, i mean it really should not have to be paid for to be able to have our cars saved properly.

I just bought a garage, got the SMS on my in game mobile saying i can order a car. I went and done it, went to Los Santos Customs which i own yet still had to pay for all customisation, landed up doing a job and the car vanishes, i go to the impound to find 2 cars that i stole Christ knows how long ago and don't give 2 shits about and the car has vanished from my garage. So basically cars we buy are useless, we have them for basically driving around in and nothing else because if we want to keep them we need to go back to the garage and lave the car in it then steal some other piece of crap to drive to the job in instead.

This is a pathetic system, especially compared to Saints Row where you can have a car delivered to you. I mean i could live without that, i would not mind not having the cars delivered but i do however want to be able to drive to a job in my swanky new car i just lashed out on fully customizing spending a heap of dosh only to have it fucking vanish. Poor, very poor!
    IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE364,453
    Posted on 20 December 14 at 18:23
    I'm only curious about one thing, how much do you actually get for doing one successful heist!? Pretty sure it won't be that much.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads