Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus monthly games for PS5, PS4 available now

• Posted on 24 February 23 at 10:24
    Sony has officially unveiled three games coming to PS5 and PS4 as part of March 2023's monthly games lineup for PS Plus Essential.

Please click here to read the full story: PS Plus monthly games for PS5, PS4 available now
  • Posted on 24 February 23 at 11:59, Edited on 24 February 23 at 12:00 by superniceguy_2
    The best month in a long time, where I have none of these on PS. Although I can play Minecraft Dungeons or Battlefield 2042 via GP/ EA play but I do not own them. I almost bought Code Vein the other week when it was on sale, but decided not to, so that was a good decision.

It is strange that a MS game is given out in PS+ when the acquisition battle is going on. I think the acquisition deal is just a plan so Bobby gets to stay at Activision, they know full well it will fail, and all the slagging off at each other between MS/Activision/Sony is just for show.
    Yay! Double Platinum in Babylons Fall on PS4 and PS5 now achieved in less than a month.
  • HelixNebula_xHelixNebula_x1,032,613
    Posted on 24 February 23 at 12:12
    Pretty happy with Code Vein to be honest, always looked interesting, but never seen it on a good enough sale. Already own Minecraft Dungeons but that's a good grab with plenty of content for people who don't own it.

2042 is just bad though by all acccounts. Not a Battlefield fan anyway, so doubt this will be getting played.
  • SilentJay76_SilentJay76_107,930
    Posted on 24 February 23 at 16:27
    So Sony is adding a MS-owned game on PS+ while crying like a spoiled child about losing access to MS-owned games? You couldn't make this stuff up. laugh

They would've also signed a deal with MS for this title. Why would they do that if it just weakens their stance even more? I'm starting to think this whole merger bickering is just a media show, while Jim and Phil are having a laugh together after work.
  • TinCannEdTinCannEd355,935
    Posted on 26 February 23 at 06:35, Edited on 26 February 23 at 06:44 by TinCannEd
    Just Purchased Code Vein Ultimate last Month. It was a great deal. Minecraft Dungeons is Fun. Now I can play Cross-play with Xbox, as I have it on Game Pass, as well. laugh

And the person commenting about a Micro$oft owned (NOT made, they just purchased the company.) being on PS+. It's all about the Money. By putting Dungeons on PS+, they will sell a TON of the DLC (7 currently @ $5.99 a piece, ALL with Trophies). Anybody wanting to 100% has to shell out the Money (And that goes for Both $ony AND Xbox....
    [URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/TinCannEd][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/TinCannEd.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake728,939
    Posted on 27 February 23 at 01:06, Edited on 27 February 23 at 01:07 by ShinKotake
    Code Vein is very good, but that multiplayer trophy can ruin a good time. Minecraft Dungeons is a fun little game. While not as in depth as Diablo, you can still find yourself getting lost in it.
  • Posted on 07 March 23 at 23:04
    I gave Battlefield 2042 another chance after not enjoying the beta. Still not really a fan but at least it didn't cost me anything. I really don't know how they went from making great games like Battlefield 1 and Bad Company 2 to this.
  • Posted on 09 March 23 at 06:31
    I totally forgot to check so I was very surprised to see these games show up. Code Vein is one of those games I'm a little interested in but wouldn't buy myself! So that one alone makes me happy. And then the other titles are also good?!? Or at least not small indie games.
    BlazeStorm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads