Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Grim Fandango Set For January and Gets New Trailer

• Posted on 07 December 14 at 16:05
    A great game, I'll definitely pick this up!
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 07 December 14 at 16:47
    Of all things, this is what is swaying me to pick up a ps4 next year... is games like this
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 14 at 17:50
    I'll by twenty if it makes you re-release Day Of The Tentacle!

Grim was one of the few point and clicks from LucasArts I didn't play back in the day - I loved Day Of The Tentacle, Sam & Max Hit The Road and Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis. Thanks to the remakes I have finally enjoyed the Monkey Island games as well. I'll definitely get Grim Fandango!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 08 December 14 at 00:09
    Yeah classic point n click games need to make a return... Beneath a steel sky and maniac mansion were great aswell, and lure of the temptress was interesting too... Discworld n simon the sorcerer too! Now I wanna dig out my yellow looking amiga lol
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • RhinoVanDamRhinoVanDam928,376
    Posted on 08 December 14 at 04:22
    This next month & day of the tentacle remastered announced, so happy!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 December 14 at 07:28
    LordRhino said:This next month & day of the tentacle remastered announced, so happy!I hadn't noticed that DoTT was actually getting remastered, awesome!!!
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • Posted on 08 December 14 at 11:40
    BillyHorrible said:LordRhino said:This next month & day of the tentacle remastered announced, so happy!I hadn't noticed that DoTT was actually getting remastered, awesome!!!Amazing news, i just wish Maniac Mansion got released too tho! Being it`s the first game of the series and all!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 December 14 at 20:53
    PureVapour420 said:BillyHorrible said:LordRhino said:This next month & day of the tentacle remastered announced, so happy!I hadn't noticed that DoTT was actually getting remastered, awesome!!!Amazing news, i just wish Maniac Mansion got released too tho! Being it`s the first game of the series and all!Well, since MM was actually playable in DoTT it's anyone's guess what's going to happen.

I'm more excited for Dott (and Sam&Max Hit The Road, and Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis) than the older stuff like Maniac Mansion. Those early bit games were before I got interested in the genre.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads