General Discussion

Want to talk Playstation, but not specifically about one console, or anything that would belong in the other forums? This is the place.

Looking for PSN friends? Post Your ID here.

• Posted on 21 December 18 at 04:11
    PSN ID: Residentdarrell

Hey guys I’m always looking for gamers to join up with and even boost some trophies! I’m 33 married with kids so most of my gaming is done Thursday Friday, and Saturday nights after 9pm est.

I also have a podcast on iTunes and Google Play called The Loot Bros Podcast where we talk a ton about PlayStation and getting trophies. I would love for any of you guys to check it out. Hit me up if you want to game.
  • Posted on 23 December 18 at 17:45
    You can add me too @dokkanexpert

I'm the same as OP but opposite. I'm also 34 & married with kids. But i'm on disability (i am a war veteran) so I play all DAY while the wife & kids are gone & I get off at night.

Currently playing Red Dead Redemption 2. So dont send me a party invite for anything else.
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,013
    Posted on 24 December 18 at 19:39
    You can add me, but just let me know you're from TT in the request. Also I pretty much only play Vita games nowadays.
    The King of Hyrule
  • ISNYPEREIISNYPEREI197,880
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 18:30
    Feel free to add me anyone, I enjoy a busy friends list and news feed to see what games people are smashing out trophies on.
  • jon88_iljon88_il863,462
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 12:30
    Same as everyone here, feel free to add me as well.
    psn id: jon88_il
    Just write down in the message you came from here

Also one of those 31 years old that usually play after the child has went to sleep :)
  • Posted on 17 March 19 at 12:21, Edited on 17 March 19 at 12:22 by LEFT__4__DEAD__2
    I like anime and beta testing :)
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
  • GampxSGampxS378,189
    Posted on 17 March 19 at 20:08
    25 years old male gamer. With gf and job on neck my gaming schedule is crazy BUT I love busy news feed what everyone unlocks and play. My real friends dont play so often so my feed is empty. So if you want likes and comments then I am your man.
  • XilixiRXilixiR988,260
    Posted on 12 April 19 at 03:01
    Xilixir.

Not an active online player but a trophy hunter
  • Posted on 04 October 19 at 20:50
    Just jumped over from x box happy to accept any friends
  • VillaxusVillaxus932,677
    Posted on 01 December 19 at 01:12
    Avid Trophy hunter and accepting all trophy hunters to my friends list for trophy boosting, coop or even just comparing trophies, feel free to add me!

PSN ID: LiL_Cicerro

I know the psn is bad, its outdated and 9 years old and the name change feature makes me nervous so im stuck with it for now lol
  • EmmieR82EmmieR82160,301
    Posted on 21 December 19 at 12:24
    Hello,

I have recently started trophy hunting from a friend who plays a different console. Always up for a chat or any help with any trophies from the games i have got. Dont have many games but time will take its toll.

Unfortuantely, due to personal circumstances I only own a PS3 but when everything is sorted i will be upgrading and getting into gaming and trophy hunting a lot more seriously.

My PSN ID is EmmieR82

Thanks and happy Gaming
  • Namaste_JNamaste_J61,346
    Posted on 07 March 20 at 05:32
    I'm currently a truetrophies loner, add me. Psn: Jerebeardre8
  • AhkraniacAhkraniac30,103
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 14:11
    My ID is: Ahkraniac
    Ahkraniac
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 April 21 at 19:17, Edited on 04 April 21 at 19:17 by
    Hi guys my names Daniel and I'm from Australia. I don't really play a whole lot ATM but my psn ID is dan-lives-here

Thanks
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 January 22 at 13:51
    My username is thebobuxman2005 I play on playstation 3 and playstation 4 I have mics for both consoles recently made this account my main account is bobuxman05 made this account to replay all my games and earn all the trophies again
  • chezza16chezza16102,976
    Posted on 23 February 22 at 13:26
    All welcome to add me PSN chezza16
  • IrimmBIrimmB88,021
    Posted on 15 May 22 at 21:46, Edited on 15 May 22 at 21:48 by IrimmB
    Psn : IrimmB

Hey all 👍🏽

I’m a 21 year old gamer from the U.K that enjoys any types of games but mainly zombie based games as they’re my fave. I’ve only started trophy hunting since last year so I’m fairly new this trophy hunter era. I’m always up for playing games with people just depends what game . Gaming has definitely been my favourite hobbies and I’m so glad I started it all. As above this message my psn is there so feel free to add me and maybe we can play sometimes 😄 looking forward to playing with some of you guys.
    Irim
  • MooniousXIMooniousXI147,909
    Posted on 23 June 22 at 14:05
    Just got a PS5 and decided to start working on hunting trophies again! Was on an Xbox achievement kick but PlayStation seems to have more that catches my interest, looking for trophy hunting buddies so add me on here and PSN 😊
  • charxsetsunacharxsetsuna395,934
    Posted on 25 June 22 at 22:03
    Psn-charxsetsuna

Feel free to add me on here or/and on psn too :)
  • Posted on 07 August 22 at 16:39
    ultravioletblade

feel free to add me, i normally play arcade games
    “ I kill monsters and zombies with infeasibly large plasma-based weaponry”
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads