General Discussion

Want to talk Playstation, but not specifically about one console, or anything that would belong in the other forums? This is the place.

Looking for PSN friends? Post Your ID here.

• RAIDERMIGHTRAIDERMIGHT314,582
    Posted on 06 August 16 at 05:48
    Hey ive been on playstation for years and have plenty of friends and friends that i party up with all the time. However, i do not have a trophy hunting friend and i would like to find one, and if you want you can even join our little group and have people to play with basically everyday. My name is RAIDERMIGHT just add and message me saying your a trophy hunter too and hopefully we can be good friends who get platinums together!
  • Posted on 03 September 16 at 19:19
    Don't have many trophy hunters on my list to compare to, feel free to add me, XtC-Proph3cy-X
  • Posted on 07 September 16 at 11:40
    Hey guys, my friends list is a bit sparse so I'm looking to remedy that. I do play, I'm just a victim of the scanner problem right now.

PSN name is the same as my TT name.
  • JakdannJakdann648,125
    Posted on 16 September 16 at 13:19
    Anyone can send me a friend request both on here and on psn but please mention your a TT member on the psn messages or I will ignore the request.
  • CRUX19CRUX19104,266
    Posted on 12 October 16 at 23:10
    Same here
  • Posted on 13 October 16 at 21:47
    New to the PS4 and TT.

Name: capicawl
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 November 16 at 00:57
    Added a whole bunch of you tonight on here and will add you on PSN tomorrow. rock
    Gamers don't die, we respawn!
  • Posted on 17 April 17 at 20:28
    I just did the same, I just added everyone from page 4, sick and tired of looking at my own post, I know a lot of peoples are playing ps4, so im looking foward to talk to all of yall and have fun
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 17 at 00:56
    Hey all!

Not new to TT but new to the forums. Been a PS player since February 2015. I play PS3,4 and Vita. I'm on TA as well but haven't really used it in a long time as I don't play my 360 these days.

If you're like me and enjoy comparing trophy lists, as well as seeing what games other people have been playing recently, feel free to add me on PSN and here on TT as well.

Looking forward to hearing from some folks!
  • mjhall1976mjhall1976204,987
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 14:27
    Don't know if anyone still reading this, but feel free to add me as a trophy hunter friend.
    Matt
  • TVippyTVippy52,631
    Posted on 29 October 17 at 15:16
    Feel free to add me if you have a Trophy Score close to mine. smile
  • GeorgeGiannoGeorgeGianno801,367
    Posted on 09 November 17 at 17:06
    TVippy said:
    Feel free to add me if you have a Trophy Score close to mine. smile
    Only if we have a Trophy score close to yours? If we are good as characters, no ?:P
    "The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh"
  • DerHerzeleidDerHerzeleid2,557,165
    Posted on 21 November 17 at 17:31
    Add me if you want an extra friend. I do need a couple of friends since I am kinda new, got a PS4 about 2 months ago after giving up on Xbox because.... Fuck Xbox, tired of their shit and I hope they go bankrupt, fired, their wives get a divorce and then kill themselves. Fuck them but yeah add me. :D

PSN: DerHerzeleid
  • Posted on 29 December 17 at 07:54
    Hey all, new here but have been on TrueAchievements for a long time. I'm interested in multiplayer as well as the simple comparison stuff too. I only have about 1/2 dozen PS3 and PS4Pro games. Diablo III and Twisted Metal (Black?) on the PS3 aren't showing (n e 1 kno y?). So I'm available on the XB360, PS3, Xbox 1, and PS4. I'll be expanding my PS4 collection so msg me @ will. Happy Gaming!
  • WachistwoWachistwo226,058
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 06:15
    Hi folks! Recently got back into using TT again. Feel free to add me if you want a new gaming buddy. I'm interested to see what other people are playing, comparing trophies and all that jazz as well.
  • bighatpaulbighatpaul131,653
    Posted on 18 March 18 at 19:22
    I wouldn't mind seeing some people on my friends list. The ID is scr3amsquad.
    Join us at the TrueConsoles Discord! https://discord.gg/bh2c78a
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 May 18 at 16:35
    Hello everyone! I except all friend requests. Psn: OSU_Buckeye_Fan
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 21:52
    hello accepting all aaronjamesxx38
  • DerHerzeleidDerHerzeleid2,557,165
    Posted on 15 December 18 at 08:17
    Accepting all friends.
    PSN: DerHerzeleid
  • LiquidCodeLiquidCode1,110,117
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 17:54, Edited on 03 November 19 at 09:14 by LiquidCode
    If anyone wants to add me on here or on PSN feel free. ID = LiquidCode

Im only on PS4 as i came across from the XBox 5 years ago.

My most played games are Destiny, Destiny 2, and Monster Hunter World with over 2,500 hours between the 3, so im into coop games mostly (i do play other games though.)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads